- Symphony of destruction

- Angry again

- Peace sells

And so on ;)
05/04/2018 04:18 PMPosted by TobiasPeste
05/04/2018 03:01 PMPosted by MasterChief
is D3 dead

Yes.

Wish D3 is dead so I can get the spot of No.1 in the leaderboard with half-assed effort.
Yes move on.
d3 is NOT dead REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Well i am new player and i have purchased
the game week ago and i really dont care dead or not i enjoy playing it.

Real refreshment for me as i was die hard fps player.
It is fun story content is great graphics are more than ok.I trully enjoy the game.
05/06/2018 01:16 PMPosted by OWD
d3 is NOT dead REE

Leave that on Twitch.
Heh, it died for me the day they released the offline modes for console. It was a big F. YOU to the PC players who had been told Diablo III would never be playable "offline". I'm still waiting for them to fix it. Hopeful. Just came back to check it out and see if anything has changed. Looks like no, but I haven't confirmed yet.
Since the servers are up and running, along with people playing this game. I would say that the game is alive Chicken Little.

As far as whether or not it is worth it for you to play that is something you will have to decide for yourself. We cannot help you make that decision. The best we can do is tell you what has changed since you last played. Then you will have to take that information we give and use it to make that decision for yourself.
D3 will be death when they disconnect last server for D3...it means around minimum next 10 years or even more.
05/06/2018 07:40 AMPosted by NINEGRAVES
Its MEGADEATH :p

Btw megadeath has some cool songs that fit to the forums:

- Symphony of destruction

- Angry again

- Peace sells

And so on ;)

No, it's Megadeth*.
Manny doors are still closed.
Oh man D3 supporters' downvote thread!
they see em n d'vote...politics at its best
only the wow victims still think d3 is a good game.

casuals beeing casuals. nothing new.
05/14/2018 12:00 PMPosted by guilty

I was here at the start and quit because things were crappy back then. I came back (from WoW) and the game is 100x better than it was from the start. You say casual as if it's something people should be ashamed of, yet you yourself are in fact less than casual (you have garbage gear and are not even 600 paragon). I think you need to evaluate your vocabulary, expand it, and choose words that are more appropriate or make some modicum of sense.
I still play from time to time. Servers are still up. Blizzard still bans botters. I would love an offline update if they kill the servers or release the server files for us to play with friends with. I doubt they would kill it without letting us be able to play if we want to.

If you're looking for a game with a million players there are other "better" games even arpgs. Some which make Diablo 3 seem microscopic in what they offer. I think blizzard would do well to make another expansion. But I'm happy with the current crop of players. Everyone who plays is really good at the game and you hardly get stuck in a bad group.
Sorry to pitch in late.. But yes he (she?) is dead. We killed it at the end of Act 4.

Though... Demon are theoretically immortal, just respawning on kill. But the soul stone with their souls was consumed by Malthael... In a few words, hard to tell....
I know someone at work that played spsce invaders this year. Therefore both games are not dead. :-)
D3 has join D2 and D1 in the "old passed games"
05/14/2018 12:00 PMPosted by guilty

LOL talking about casuals, at p540.

Well played sir!