Replaced mouse battery mid-game

General Discussion
05/16/2018 08:54 AMPosted by KittyFour
I have cats that like to eat mouse and keyboard wires. I would rather deal with battery issues than spend a fortune on wired stuff at this point.
You could also spend $20 on a cage, or $50 for a door to your gaming room.
I have cats that like to eat mouse and keyboard wires. I would rather deal with battery issues than spend a fortune on wired stuff at this point.

My cat did that once. I put hot sauce on the wire where she would be able to chew it. She hasn't touched it ever since.
Try 110 grift or even higher when dps disconnects during rg on 4th floor and still making it. Playing with wireless mouse ok. Playing wireless mouse on hc will never never never happen with me.
I have cats that like to eat mouse and keyboard wires.

RIP my last gaming mouse. My cats destroyed the cord. Thankfully I replaced it and now they don't seem interested. Helps the kittens are now 3 years old. They are less destructive.

05/16/2018 11:42 AMPosted by Merp

My cat did that once. I put hot sauce on the wire where she would be able to chew it. She hasn't touched it ever since.

Keeping this in mind. My little jerks might just LIKE it though.
05/16/2018 02:32 PMPosted by MissCheetah
I have cats that like to eat mouse and keyboard wires.

RIP my last gaming mouse. My cats destroyed the cord. Thankfully I replaced it and now they don't seem interested. Helps the kittens are now 3 years old. They are less destructive.

<span class="truncated">...</span>

Putting hot sauce on a toddler's thumb was a suggested method for getting them to stop sucking their thumb. I tried that with my son. He's 10 now and puts hot sauce all of his food...
I enjoy wireless cause the wires dont get tangled but i play HC and dying because of a battery is dead will be a sad way to die
05/15/2018 12:22 PMPosted by Scourge
Right in the middle of a 4-man GR100. Still, got back and we finished with time to spare.

Got me thinking: do people keep a spare mouse plugged in for when that happens?

- and that is why you never, ever, under any circumstances, use wireless peripherals for gaming,
05/18/2018 08:02 AMPosted by Lalando
05/15/2018 12:22 PMPosted by Scourge
Right in the middle of a 4-man GR100. Still, got back and we finished with time to spare.

Got me thinking: do people keep a spare mouse plugged in for when that happens?

- and that is why you never, ever, under any circumstances, use wireless peripherals for gaming,

Glad I'm a rebel then.
05/16/2018 02:32 PMPosted by MissCheetah
05/16/2018 11:42 AMPosted by Merp

LOL! My kitten (Nilly Kitten of the 9th apurrcalypse) won't touch my food if I have hot sauce on it. When I make spaghetti I always make some without sauce and put it on a little plate for her. She looooves spaghetti. If you try the hotsauce trick, make sure they have plenty of fresh water and food cause they go nuts trying to get the taste/burn out of their mouth. I felt bad doing it but I didn't want her getting hurt or starting a fire.