Please Add smart pet AI

General Discussion
I main helltooth witch doctor and would love it if blizzard would implement a priority targeting for atleast gargantuans, going by either a threat level or elite>weak mobs>tanky weak mobs
but my dream AI would go elite>big group of mobs>solo/small group of weak mobs
i imagine other pet builds would also love this kind of change.
Im not sure why they cant just add the logic that is with Command Skeletons on the Necro. If you leave them be they do and attack what they want, but when you want focus on a specific target hit the button and command them to attack that target for a specific amount of time.
05/15/2018 07:32 AMPosted by Erekan
Im not sure why they cant just add the logic that is with Command Skeletons on the Necro. If you leave them be they do and attack what they want, but when you want focus on a specific target hit the button and command them to attack that target for a specific amount of time.

To be up front I'm not a big WD OR necro player but i did play them fairly regularly this season and to me the reason is thematics. Necromancers command the undead. They eliminate the will of their minions at the expense of only having them for short periods of time. WD on the other hand seems to be more of a pact. The minions will serve permanently but still retain a degree of their will.

My two cents obviously but i kind of like this difference.
05/15/2018 10:16 AMPosted by CaiusMartius
05/15/2018 07:32 AMPosted by Erekan

To be up front in not a big WD OR necro player but i did play them fairly regularly this season and to be me the reason is thematics. Necronamcers command the undead. They eliminate the will of their minions at the expense of only having them for short periods of time. WD on the other hand seems to be more of a pact. The minions will serve permanently but still retain a degree of their will.

My two cents obviously but i kind of like this difference.

I never thought of it that way, but I like it.

+1