Will pay $30 for the druid/assassin bundle

General Discussion
Just saying... I'd pay it.
Good pricing for two character classes :). That still equals $15 per class, which is what the Necro was and is. I got it on sale with my other account :).

I don't care which class the bring into the game, if that is what they plan to do. I will pay an extra sum for it, just for the chance to try it out :).
Just character i would not buy. Wether offer extra act yes.
05/13/2018 10:50 AMPosted by PardalBR

New act? How many times would you or anyone else play it before returning to rifts&bounties?

"The new act" would serve nothing more than as tilesets for rifts and bounties and we do get new tilesets for free anyway.
Why make new acts or chars or diablo games? just going to end up grinding at the end.
05/13/2018 11:49 AMPosted by sephir
Why make new acts or chars or diablo games? just going to end up grinding at the end.

Just like any other game.
I'd pay 30$ for current game numbers to be fixed (damage bonuses, stats, etc)
I dont want more classes that are bound to 1-2 playstyles eventually. Necro was a mistake.
05/13/2018 11:49 AMPosted by sephir

Which is kind of the point of loot grinding games anyways. More classes means more playstyles to explore. Of course, if you're the type of person that just sticks to a single class this will be irrelevant to you, but if that's the case, I don't even understand why you're playing ARPGs in the first place, considering they've always thrived on gear and build exploration, and not on playing a single build till your eyes bleed.
I paid over $50 for wings so yeah I'm down :D
Didn't the Assassin order become the Demon Hunters?
Too expensive, should be free.
05/13/2018 07:38 PMPosted by PowerCosmic

Know exactly how you feel! After buying numerous meals at the Chinese Restaurant that my wife frequent, they charged us for our meal tonight! Can't they see that I would frequent them far more often if they simply fed us for free.

Then there is the season pass to our favorite theme park that we purchase year after year. Yet even after purchasing those passes, as well as the meal passes there, they still charge us extra for added attractions as well as special events and snacks. The water park which is included still charges us to use lockers.

The dealership of car we purchased had the nerve to charge us for items not included in the base model as well.

I'm however starting to see a pattern though where companies, get this, charge addition fees for added services and optional equipment. Something to do with paying employees, operating costs and *gasp* making a profit. If you're employed, I have a feeling that your company most likely has followed that shameful pattern as well.

Why not do your part to stop the insanity. Tell your employer that you would like to donate your time and effort, for free, in order to save their customers some money. You can tell all those greedy bill collectors that having paid in the past, they should not be charging you anymore for future services!
I don't mind paying for new classes, but we need something else for end game, GR just does not cut it.

They need to have the loot hunt be meaningful again.
id pay money for turbohud to be added.
05/13/2018 10:43 AMPosted by Reijax
Just saying... I'd pay it.

me 2
05/13/2018 08:48 PMPosted by Griff

Know exactly how you feel! After buying numerous meals at the Chinese Restaurant that my wife frequent, they charged us for our meal tonight! Can't they see that I would frequent them far more often if they simply fed us for free.

Then there is the season pass to our favorite theme park that we purchase year after year. Yet even after purchasing those passes, as well as the meal passes there, they still charge us extra for added attractions as well as special events and snacks. The water park which is included still charges us to use lockers.

The dealership of car we purchased had the nerve to charge us for items not included in the base model as well.

I'm however starting to see a pattern though where companies, get this, charge addition fees for added services and optional equipment. Something to do with paying employees, operating costs and *gasp* making a profit. If you're employed, I have a feeling that your company most likely has followed that shameful pattern as well.

Why not do your part to stop the insanity. Tell your employer that you would like to donate your time and effort, for free, in order to save their customers some money. You can tell all those greedy bill collectors that having paid in the past, they should not be charging you anymore for future services!

Sarcasm detected...

I’m still waiting for the patch that makes D3 the successor of D2. There’s absolutely no cohesion between them. If they want to attempt to get their fan base back, they need to do something good. Never mind a free class, a free expansion would be a great start for their journey to redemption.
05/13/2018 11:26 AMPosted by Kirottu
05/13/2018 10:50 AMPosted by PardalBR

New act? How many times would you or anyone else play it before returning to rifts&bounties?

"The new act" would serve nothing more than as tilesets for rifts and bounties and we do get new tilesets for free anyway.

Maybe not you. But some players play it because of Diablo 3 lore/history. So i agree it would not make sense for those not. Diablo players which like lore they love new chapters, new histories, new bosses, new enemies, new itens, new objectives.
05/13/2018 08:48 PMPosted by Griff

ur really pleased with urself arent u?
05/14/2018 04:34 AMPosted by PowerCosmic
Sarcasm detected...

I’m still waiting for the patch that makes D3 the successor of D2. There’s absolutely no cohesion between them. If they want to attempt to get their fan base back, they need to do something good. Never mind a free class, a free expansion would be a great start for their journey to redemption.

Out of curiosity, what specific updates to D3 is it you're wanting that would, "redeem" the game in your eyes? There seems to be more than a fair amount of people on here constantly whinging about D2 being superior, but none ever seem to give examples.

I was completely enamored with D2 when I was a kiddo. I grew up playing it for years and have a lot of fond memories. I do not, however, understand this romanticized view that nothing will ever be as good again...

I love the Diablo universe and I hope they keep rolling out content for many years to come. Years into D3 I'm still finding new content I haven't completed (still completing achievments for example) and appreciating how it ties in with D2 through lore, artwork and otherwise (example being, only a few days ago noticed that on entering the Ruins of Sescheron the blood ring at the gate entrance is the same spot Baal made barbarian slurry in the Act 5 cutscene from D2 - pretty freaking cool).

So, if D2 is your preference, I have good news! It's still there and available for you to enjoy. :) But, D3 needs no redemption, it's a phenominal game and continuation of where D2 left off.
05/14/2018 05:12 AMPosted by PardalBR
Maybe not you. But some players play it because of Diablo 3 lore/history. So i agree it would not make sense for those not. Diablo players which like lore they love new chapters, new histories, new bosses, new enemies, new itens, new objectives.

New history/lore, enemies, bosses, etc. already have been added through free content. Why would anyone pay money for the same stuff we've been given for free?

If Blizzard was going to release a proper expansion, it would need something really meaningful to justify the price tag, like adventure mode was for RoS. A mere new act is meaningless.

05/14/2018 05:47 AMPosted by Iconoclast
Out of curiosity, what specific updates to D3 is it you're wanting that would, "redeem" the game in your eyes? There seems to be more than a fair amount of people on here constantly whinging about D2 being superior, but none ever seem to give examples.

I've been wondering this myself. What is really so wrong about D3?

Yes, D3 is different from its predecessor. But what's wrong with that? Why can't the devs do something different?