New Player Looking For CoOp

General Discussion
I just bought the game recently and wondered if anyone would want to play through the game with me. I don't have any dlc yet but i plan on buying them next month
Get Reaper of Souls, or don't bother.
Rise of the Necromancer DLC only works with RoS expansion pack btw. Be sure you have both, D3 and its expansion pack before buying DLC. Also vanilla game is pretty much deserted, besides a few people (hundreds, thousands?) who still play it solo.
My highest character right now is 31 and i play with a guy who has the crusader meaning he got the dlc yet still can play with me so what does it change to have it or not. ( He never played the game as well)
05/17/2018 07:51 AMPosted by CTWiLL3R
My highest character right now is 31 and i play with a guy who has the crusader meaning he got the dlc yet still can play with me so what does it change to have it or not. ( He never played the game as well)

Your friend will get to level 70 and start finding lvl 70 items while you'll be stuck with lvl 60 items. What this means for you is that your friend will be doing 50,000-100,000% more damage than you. That's no fun for you. He will also have access to Adventure Mode, which has greater replayability.
Your friend will get to level 70 and start finding lvl 70 items while you'll be stuck with lvl 60 items. What this means for you is that your friend will be doing 50,000-100,000% more damage than you. That's no fun for you. He will also have access to Adventure Mode, which has greater replayability.[/quote]

By the time we get to lvl 60 with work and if we want more character i will have bought reaper of the soul. The only reason i dont have it yet is that my way of paying online got quite overloaded this month with some other thing so i need to wait until next month to buy it.
I don't know why someone would want to buy and play a 6 year old game, but ok...