Profile not loading

Technical Support
Hi there. I have a question. I recently changed my battle tag for this account and now I can't view my profile page on this site. The game works fine for me though. I have logged into the game numerous times with this account and it didn't seem to help. Is there some sort of waiting period while the servers accept my new name?
hey CHaoS : Try changing your password, if you haven't already.... it performs a "soft-reset" on your account... and that may trigger whatever is needed for the web site to update your profile. Just a thought.
There may be some delay on when that info gets updated though I can't really say how long it may take. For now, your profile is still available under your old name here.
Hello, i can not download the game, it was not working properly, i have uninstalled it and now i can not download it any more. Thank you.
05/21/2018 06:25 PMPosted by Zhyxen
There may be some delay on when that info gets updated though I can't really say how long it may take. For now, your profile is still available under your old name [url="https://us.diablo3.com/en/profile/Trevkar-1310/"]here[/url].

Thank you. I kinda thought that was the case, but I thought I would ask first.

And BouBou, I did change my password :). I think I changed it just after the battletag change. I can't remember. I guess I will give it a few days to see what happens, and if there is no change I will try your suggestion :).
05/22/2018 12:08 PMPosted by CHaoS
I will try your suggestion
Hey - no worries... I'm still grasping trying to figure out this new web system we have... what makes it tick, and so on... There are no manuals, of course... (so much for RTFM... LOL). The soft reset may or may not work, but I thought I'd mention it.... just in case.
Cannot view my profile either
05/22/2018 10:55 PMPosted by Enyora
Cannot view my profile either
Have you been away from the game for an extended period of time ?
Have you changed your Battletag ?
Where you able to see your profile before ?
What server are your heroes on ?

Details.... details.... need some details....