Ahh yes new season when my friend list looks good

General Discussion
Nvm all my friends quit, i have no1 to play with and shouldnt bother coming back for a season that has 0 changes outside of themes, and the players had to create their own SSF just to justify playing and not wasting thousands of hours to just be beaten by bots. i remember when i could logon for a season id have 100 + friends on diablo, but atlas this season i only had 4 log in
Yea I don't play anymore either...it's too bad. Loved the game and many hours spent playing it. If I ever come back will you be my friend ? :)
I really just wish the Solo Self Found system would be put in as a feature so we could have a legitimate solo leaderboard. That'd make me enjoy the season a bit more knowing I'm on level ground compared to everyone else.
06/15/2018 05:27 PMPosted by tassili
Nvm all my friends quit, i have no1 to play with and shouldnt bother coming back for a season that has 0 changes outside of themes, and the players had to create their own SSF just to justify playing and not wasting thousands of hours to just be beaten by bots. i remember when i could logon for a season id have 100 + friends on diablo, but atlas this season i only had 4 log in

Same position than you from 200+ friend and clan friend and games friends, just 2 online right now. Before each season start it was a great cheering. Nowadays it's whatever they don't care. When i ask to they return to play they answer they got sick from D3. I asked why. They answered it's because for few content updates. He said just look MC Donald, Subway, Burguerking enterprise they cast a new combo and new mixes oftenly so they have success and it's same for games when you update it oftenly it's a success.