Only One Treasure Goblin

Bug Report
Doing a Nephalim Rift, ran into an 'Insufferable Miscreant' but only one.

Screenshot of where it was below

https://gyazo.com/1f2008675d88b85582f7500b3333297d
Me TOO, this happened today TWICE, both were also Insufferable Miscreant, only one appeared. Thought two were suppose to appear (always see two of regular ones, or others).
Insufferable Are not doubled, it is intended.
Read the blog again, blizzard has updated it to clarify.
All Treasure Goblin spawns will be doubled

There are a few important details to keep in mind with this effect:
  • This does not affect goblins encountered via Bandit Shrines, Goblin “Rift” packs, or in the Realm of Greed
  • Duplicate Whimsydale portals created by the Rainbow Goblin will enter the same instance of Whimsydale
  • The Insufferable Miscreant is not affected by this buff; this is intended

Source: https://us.diablo3.com/en/blog/21839180/season-14-now-live-themed-seasons-6-5-2018
I have noticed the "bug" before but now that others are complaining, I will add to their complaints - I entered Greed's Vault using a Puzzle ring in Kanai's Cube, and as usual, ran into several Treasure Goblins but they were not doubles. All this happened during the 14th season of Diablo 3.
07/15/2018 07:37 AMPosted by ingy
I have noticed the "bug" before but now that others are complaining, I will add to their complaints - I entered Greed's Vault using a Puzzle ring in Kanai's Cube, and as usual, ran into several Treasure Goblins but they were not doubles.
Evidently, you did not read my previous post or the "Season 14 now Live" blog.
06/28/2018 03:35 AMPosted by Perusoe
This does not affect goblins encountered via Bandit Shrines, Goblin “Rift” packs, or in the Realm of Greed
But, here's the glitch:
  • Portals to The Vault opened by transmuting a Puzzle Ring in Kanai's Cube will not give you the Double-Goblins.
  • Portals to The Vault that are opened by killing a Goblin has a possibility of spawning Double-Goblins.

In your case, you opened a Portal to The Vault using a Puzzle Ring in Kanai's Cube. This will not spawn Double-Goblins and is not a bug.