Classes from strongest to weakest

General Discussion
If you had to rank the classes from strongest to weakest, how would you do it?

Imo:

WD>Crus>Barb>Necro>Monk>Wiz>DH

What do you guys think?

Imo:

WD>Crus>Monk>Barb>Necro>Wiz>DH

What do you guys think?

I think Necro is OP to keep selling xpacks.
WD is strongest? Lol
Shift + L in game and figure it out and lol on WD as strongest as well.
To OP:
Have a couple more hours in each class, then revisit this topic again.
D3 = DH
-all public games are ruined by DH.
-run after them, killing the half death mobs and mop up the loot.
-be on time, when they solo killed all elites, bosses and riftboss, since the majority of them flips back to town, while the last mob is still falling down.
05/31/2018 09:19 PMPosted by RUNtoFUN
D3 = DH
-all public games are ruined by DH.
-run after them, killing the half death mobs and mop up the loot.
-be on time, when they solo killed all elites, bosses and riftboss, since the majority of them flips back to town, while the last mob is still falling down.

I find myself playing as a DH just taunting/freezing mobs until the Necro LotD comes off cool down.
I would go crus>barb>necro>wd>dh>wiz
barb and necro are on equal footing and can't really say one is stronger than the other
Haven't played the monk since uliana's set came out but would probably sit them in the middle
I Like hand to hand combat over ranged
and don't consider a class strong if it can't take a hit, which is why wiz and dh are at the end
Better subject would be : most popular class in D3.
IMO that would be: Monk and Necro?
OP strikes again on well informed ideas backed his out this world record of time spent for each class.
What are the criteria for rankings? Highest solo GR? Fastest T13 rift? Highest XP per hour? Best Z characters in GR pushes? Best DPS in GR pushes? Best RGK?

There are only 2 characters left out of all of the above, but they both easily take second place in some categories. As for solo push by leaderboard rank:

Crusader
Necro/Wizard
Monk/Barb
Witch Doctor
Demon Hunter

Keep in mind, this only means how well rounded a character is, as they have to provide the toughness, CC, and damage all by themselves. It is not an indicator of a class's overall strength.
06/01/2018 01:50 PMPosted by Ryoko
What are the criteria for rankings? Highest solo GR? Fastest T13 rift? Highest XP per hour? Best Z characters in GR pushes? Best DPS in GR pushes? Best RGK?

There are only 2 characters left out of all of the above, but they both easily take second place in some categories. As for solo push by leaderboard rank:

Crusader
Necro/Wizard
Monk/Barb
Witch Doctor
Demon Hunter

Keep in mind, this only means how well rounded a character is, as they have to provide the toughness, CC, and damage all by themselves. It is not an indicator of a class's overall strength.

Ryoko kind of nailed it. Right now Crusader is best solo push, but they aren't used in 2 or 4 man GRs. zDPS barbs and monks are needed for 4 man, monks are needed for 2 man (or double necro), wizards are needed for both 4 and 2 man. So it kind of depends on what you want to do. This is my view of things currently:

4 man GR: Monk = Barb = Necro = Wiz > Sader > WD > DH
2 man GR: Monk = Wiz = Necro > Barb = Sader > WD > DH
Solo speed farm: Monk = Sader > WD > Necro > DH > Wiz > Barb
Split bounties: Monk = Sader = Wiz = WD = Necro > DH > Barb

Currently Monk is probably the best all round useful class, DH is the least, and everything else is down to what you're trying to accomplish.
06/01/2018 01:50 PMPosted by Ryoko

Crusader
Necro/Wizard
Monk/Barb
Witch Doctor
Demon Hunter

I don't think I'd put WD above anything...
06/01/2018 03:29 PMPosted by HELLBOUNDMAN

WD has higher solo clears than DH, and is still the second strongest DPS class in 4 man and 3 man GR push teams. It doesn't really have any place outside of that, unfortunately.

DH is the second fastest T13 rifter, and probably THE fastest T13 bounty character. It doesn't really excel at anything else, but is a half decent RGK if you can't find a Necro for some reason.

All other classes have something that they are the best of the best at.
05/31/2018 08:42 PMPosted by HailFall
What do you guys think?

I think people should stop feeding you.
06/02/2018 01:24 AMPosted by Ryoko

WD has higher solo clears than DH, and is still the second strongest DPS class in 4 man and 3 man GR push teams. It doesn't really have any place outside of that, unfortunately.

DH is the second fastest T13 rifter, and probably THE fastest T13 bounty character. It doesn't really excel at anything else, but is a half decent RGK if you can't find a Necro for some reason.

I would argue that DH is also within the top 3, if not number 1, on the seasonal challenges.
As far as group, I don't know when the last time someone tried using a shadow for RG killer, but it's pretty powerful as single target.

How is DH fastest T13 rifter? I feel like I must be missing something here... Is it just elite hunting with the impale build? Isn't both sader and monk faster?
05/31/2018 08:42 PMPosted by HailFall

Imo:

WD>Crus>Barb>Necro>Monk>Wiz>DH

What do you guys think?

I think the only thing that has failed harder than Hailfall is D3. There hasn’t been a single post he’s started or comment he’s made that’s actually been...logical.
How is DH fastest T13 rifter? I feel like I must be missing something here... Is it just elite hunting with the impale build? Isn't both sader and monk faster?

Multishot variant specced for speed clears everything on screen while having insane movement speed.

https://www.diablofans.com/builds/98222-ultra-fast-t13-multishot-by-wudijo

Compare the top 250 GR clears and you’ll quickly realize WD is weaker.

Sorry but monks are faster at bounties.