Classes from strongest to weakest

General Discussion
I always found classes that were the strongest were the ones i did not suck at.
05/31/2018 08:42 PMPosted by HailFall
If you had to rank the classes from strongest to weakest, how would you do it?

Imo:

WD>Crus>Barb>Necro>Monk>Wiz>DH

What do you guys think?

You have a super amount of "lacking" experience and time on each class
You also state WD is the strongest and your WD well .... its not even LVL 70. It just shows how little knowledge you have of this game.
Before make outlandish statements like this can you please gear every class in every set ( including LoN ), also having them correctly rolled for each spec and them your opinion might be taken a little more seriously and will might receive less downvotes
@Keyblade - OP just needs to be banned from the game and this site. There hasn’t been any thread he’s started or post he’s made that’s actually logical, let alone knowledgeable. The dude is just senseless beyond help. At this point he probably has more downvotes than the 7000+ posts he’s made.
Based purely on the results of the solo Greater Rift from Season 13:

Crusader

Wizard
Necromancer

Barbarian
Monk

Demon Hunter
Witch Doctor

The current 4 player Greater Rift meta is: Wizard, Necromancer, Monk, Barb.

Crusaders are the best if you primarily want to play solo, but they aren't a a part of the highest 4 or 2 player Greater Rift teams at the moment.

Can't go wrong making a Monk or Wizard. They both have use in the 2 or 4 GR meta. Wizard has a higher cap in solo play, though. In that sense, if you are struggling to decide what character to play, the Wizard is probably the most versatile in terms of solo/4 player/2 player flexibility. Monk is also very flexible.

Necro is also a great choice if you want to play a lot of solo and 4 player Greater Rifts. Very similar to the Wizard. Necro-Necro is also valid in competitive 2 player GR, though Monk-Wizard is currently the best.

Barbarian is a fun class because there currently 3 top tier builds to choose from, including a support build that is vital to the 4 player meta.

Demon Hunter and Witch Doctor are very fun classes but don't have much use in group play and can't push as high as the other classes in solo Greater Rifts. Demon Hunter has a slightly higher solo ceiling based on the solo Greater Rift results of season 13. The Witch Doctor probably has slightly better value in a team than the Demon Hunter, though.
06/03/2018 08:50 AMPosted by AvengerX
Sorry but monks are faster at bounties.

This is simply not true. DH can get an absurd amount of movespeed and does not need to stop for any reason. A monk relies on In-Geom which is NOT always up. Monk is fast, yes, but not quite as fast as a DH for bounties.
Druid.
03/15/2019 02:25 PMPosted by Fuzzy
06/03/2018 08:50 AMPosted by AvengerX
Sorry but monks are faster at bounties.

This is simply not true. DH can get an absurd amount of movespeed and does not need to stop for any reason. A monk relies on In-Geom which is NOT always up. Monk is fast, yes, but not quite as fast as a DH for bounties.
you dont have a clue, rookie
WD has ONE viable build. Nice.
'Classes from strongest to weakest'

to me, it is relative:
-i find wizard the weakest class, because i don't like archon buids, only support builds, without defence...while i play solo mainly.
Talking about strenght, I think the classes are balanced in solo.

I already played with all, but for speed farm, of course the best is WOL Monk build.

For playing solo, the most I enjoyed to play in all seasons is Manald Lightning Vyr/Rasha Wiz, people always complain about archon, but I like how the synergy works.

And for group, my favorite are zBarb or Wd LON as a trash killer, I don't have liked the new wiz Meteor Meta =/, I've liked when wiz lightning hydra was RGK.
03/16/2019 01:29 PMPosted by Cybah
WD has ONE viable build. Nice.

What do you mean by "Viable"?

WD does not have any meta builds this season but there are at least 3 builds that can play the trash killer role in groups. Jade, Spirit Barrage, and Firebats.