Question for Clan Leaders

Bug Report
Are you still listed as a leader after the recent maintenance?

I noticed that I am now listed as a "member" rather than a leader, and a thread on the Tech Support forum shows this is not an isolated incident:

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/d3/topic/20765148101

Also, anyone also notice the chat panel keeps popping up more frequently now?
I am a Clan Leader and can confirm. Bugged. I am listed as a Member and while I can use the drop down to change it back to Leader in Settings, it does not stick.

Well, that is different.
Clan Leader here and also Confirmed. Also of note is that my achievements is at zero vs 8370 (100%).

Hey Blizz, you trying to tell the Clan Leaders something :)
06/12/2018 01:56 PMPosted by Thanatos
Clan Leader here and also Confirmed. Also of note is that my achievements is at zero vs 8370 (100%).

Yep, also has my achievements as 0 as well. Not a big deal. Clan control going into the new Season is going to be an issue if they let this go. Hopefully it is solved by then. We don't need a repeat of social grouping problems.
Hey folks,

We're aware of this issue and currently working on a fix. Unfortunately there aren't any work arounds - it's just something the developers are going to need to resolve on our end. Thanks for the heads up!

Edit: Please do not leave your clan or custom chat channels at this time. Doing so may make your account's issue worse.
Go check the tech support forum. I have a post that has gotten multiple responses from admins/blizz.
Thanks for the update Blizz and Robdoggierob
A blue-post!!
Did you guys see? it was in the rainforest near the Anaconda and the Purple-frog!
Call Nat-Geo!
Last season had problems with clan members showing up as 0, and still does at times.

Hard to believe the programmers can't figure this one out as this is basic stuff.

However, a bunch of spaghetti code can make debugging this code issue problematic.
Viva la Revolucion!
06/12/2018 02:42 PMPosted by Drakuloth
Hey folks,

We're aware of this issue and currently working on a fix. Unfortunately there aren't any work arounds - it's just something the developers are going to need to resolve on our end. Thanks for the heads up!

Edit: Please do not leave your clan or custom chat channels at this time. Doing so may make your account's issue worse.

What always interested me is, how come we get blue replies on the most irrelevant topics, but when it comes to real issues- they are hiding in the grass
06/12/2018 06:11 PMPosted by Pycckue
Hey folks,

What always interested me is, how come we get blue replies on the most irrelevant topics, but when it comes to real issues- they are hiding in the grass

Broken social features is a pretty relevent issue to many D3 players.
06/12/2018 06:11 PMPosted by Pycckue
Hey folks,

Tech Support answers posts every single day like they always have, which is what Drakuloth is. Expecting him to have something to say about Game Dev is ridiculous. This kind of crap just discourages them from posting at all. He has nothing to do with the D3 game dev team at all.
MissC, have a glass of white zinfandel and do not let the little kids (physically or mentally) get to you.
06/12/2018 02:34 PMPosted by MissCheetah
06/12/2018 01:56 PMPosted by Thanatos

Yep, also has my achievements as 0 as well. Not a big deal. Clan control going into the new Season is going to be an issue if they let this go. Hopefully it is solved by then. We don't need a repeat of social grouping problems.

Same. It is a bit of a concern since I do not grant permissions to officers to do much besides add players. If no one can remove inactives, I cannot add new players since I am currently at 147 members.
people applying to clans still show up as 0 as well, making leaders and officers have to view profiles/hero details in order to have their name show up on the join list, but that gets reset after logging out and back in again as well...
<span class="truncated">...</span>

Tech Support answers posts every single day like they always have, which is what Drakuloth is. Expecting him to have something to say about Game Dev is ridiculous. This kind of crap just discourages them from posting at all. He has nothing to do with the D3 game dev team at all.

Should probably go to tech support category and hide out in the appropriate area of the forums.

We haven’t gotten a blue response on some important issues that desperately need blue answers. No need to fake blue presence with this most unimportant issue! Im sure it will get fixed in the patch Diablo 4 1.0.0

Who even needs clans?