Necromancer overpowered and way too easy now.

Necromancer
Hahaha this eas a funny thread
I enjoyed reading it. When i started and i eas on level 9 i didn't know there was a forum. Also i wouldn't let go of the game till lvl 40 as 60 was top at the time.
Keep it coming
05/27/2018 08:30 PMPosted by Traveler
05/27/2018 04:47 PMPosted by AvengerX
Making a claim that any game (not just D3) is far too easy at lvl 9 on the lowest difficulty is a bit premature. What game isn’t easy on the lowest difficulty? You should really get to lvl 70, play on T13, and GR100+ before saying anything. Your post just makes you look ignorant. Obviously the public backlash you’ve been receiving should have been no surprise. What kind of responses were you expecting after playing the game for as little as you have?

What?, a condescending post on the D3 forum??? Oh the horrors!

You obviously have not read the OP’s initial post and all of his demeaning responses. You must have also skipped the other actual condescending comments. Whereas mine was constructive and simply pointing out the hate he’s been receiving. It was obvious I was suggesting the OP to play the game in its entirety before making any claim that something is too easy. Selective reading runs strong in this one.
05/24/2018 07:17 PMPosted by Ahasuerus
Right now I'm a level 9 necromancer

And after 3 whole days you have gained one level from 9 to 10.

Looking at your other character that has not reached 70 I wonder if you ever plan on leaving this small world for the big world of Paragon and Adventure mode.

I played D3 for 3 years before knowing there was a forum to post in.

I simply played the game and had fun. :)
Making a claim that any game (not just D3) is far too easy at lvl 9 on the lowest difficulty is a bit premature. What game isn’t easy on the lowest difficulty? You should really get to lvl 70, play on T13, and GR100+ before saying anything. Your post just makes you look ignorant. Obviously the public backlash you’ve been receiving should have been no surprise. What kind of responses were you expecting after playing the game for as little as you have?

In all fairness, when you start Diablo 3, you wouldn't have any clue there are actually 17 different difficulty settings. You can only see the first 5 and 2 are locked out. I have never played any other video game where "normal" difficulty is as pathetically easy as it is in Diablo 3. When I start playing a video game for the first time, I expect a normal difficulty to give me at least some trouble here and there.

Take a step back and realize that this person is legitimately playing the game for the first time. For a new player, yes, normal difficulty is much easier than you'd expect it to be.
05/27/2018 03:59 AMPosted by AntGod
You want an advice?

PLAY THE MOTHER F'ING GAME.

Two clowns are eating a cannibal, one turns to the other and says, "I think we're doing this joke wrong.."
05/28/2018 12:24 PMPosted by Dreyda

Take a step back and realize that this person is legitimately playing the game for the first time.

Yeah even if you do that, the behavior is still really odd.

In all fairness, when you start Diablo 3, you wouldn't have any clue there are actually 17 different difficulty settings. You can only see the first 5 and 2 are locked out. I have never played any other video game where "normal" difficulty is as pathetically easy as it is in Diablo 3. When I start playing a video game for the first time, I expect a normal difficulty to give me at least some trouble here and there.

Take a step back and realize that this person is legitimately playing the game for the first time. For a new player, yes, normal difficulty is much easier than you'd expect it to be.

So... how about this.

RAISE THE DIFFICULTY, GENIUS.
05/28/2018 03:15 PMPosted by Orrion

So... how about this.

RAISE THE DIFFICULTY, GENIUS.

I already suggested that a page ago and explained that even hard and expert are pretty easy. The problem here isn't with the OP. The problem is that the difficulties are labeled very poorly.

When I think expert difficulty, I'm thinking I need to have played the game and mastered it to even have a chance. The Diablo 3 difficulty system is terrible.
05/28/2018 04:20 PMPosted by Dreyda
I already suggested that a page ago and explained that even hard and expert are pretty easy.

You have to steal the weapon from the follower and craft gear at the blacksmith because the game is "easy" without every start of season on hard or expert.
what are the fun builds for necro ?
Right now I'm a level 9 necromancer and I really do like the special abilities that come with this perk or class. However I now have a permanent retinue of skeleton warriors surrounding me. They can kill a group of my enemies without my assistance. I wish there was a way to disable this. I really don't need this as I already have other powerful abilities that have more than helped me so far.
Later on I might even have Leah and a templar warrior helping me too. So how much power and assistance do I need?
To balance this out I'm going to raise my game level from normal to hard.
Even then it might still be too easy.
Anybody here have any suggestions?

Funny thing is this group of skeletons suddenly popped up out of nowhere as soon as I reached level 9. And I was trying to fight them off thinking they were enemies lol. Damn! and it turns out to be my unecessary group of bodyguards.
I like a little help once in a while but as a necromancer I'm already powerful as it is.

indeed, this game is boring as !@#$ after all the op expansions that make everything repeat and grind into oblivion, poe incursion is all i have to look forward to..
05/28/2018 04:35 PMPosted by DEATHWISH
05/28/2018 04:20 PMPosted by Dreyda
I already suggested that a page ago and explained that even hard and expert are pretty easy.

You have to steal the weapon from the follower and craft gear at the blacksmith because the game is "easy" without every start of season on hard or expert.

I'm not entirely sure I understand your post, but it sounds like you're implying I struggle with hard or expert.

I generally level in t2 or t3. I do use a lot of tricks like using a follower's weapon and crafting a level 70 weapon and rolling reduced level requirement on it, but it's not because I struggle with the pathetically easy difficulties. I do that because I've leveled multiples of every single class and the leveling process doesn't really interest me at this point. Anything that lets me run higher difficulties for more experience per hour is worth it.
LOL my demon hunter can beat a Necromancer any day.. What you talking bout m8
05/29/2018 07:54 AMPosted by Thomb

That would be your level 41 DH, right?
https://us.diablo3.com/en/profile/Thomb-11926/hero/100876872
05/29/2018 07:59 AMPosted by Meteorblade

That would be your level 41 DH, right?
https://us.diablo3.com/en/profile/Thomb-11926/hero/100876872

Yup, Necromancers suck anyways.. I play classes that aren't OP and that i enjoy. DH's are the best.
LOL my demon hunter can beat a Necromancer any day
05/29/2018 08:17 AMPosted by Thomb
I play classes that aren't OP

So you're choosing to play classes that have less power, which means they can't beat the classes that are more powerful, i.e. you just destroyed your own argument.

I'm playing also another character who is a demon hunter. This is on lvl 25 on hard and still find this somewhat easy. Mainly because I have a really powerful companion who is a templar warrior. He has become bound to me like my pet drone. I've only died once so far. On hard lvl that is.
As has already been said, keep increasing the level difficulties. There's something like 17 of them. Once you can do 13 & normal Rifts easily start increasing the Greater Rift levels. They will be your next challenge. The game is versatile & can be as hard or as easy as you choose it to be.
Right now I'm a level 9 necromancer and I really do like the special abilities that come with this perk or class. However I now have a permanent retinue of skeleton warriors surrounding me. They can kill a group of my enemies without my assistance. I wish there was a way to disable this. I really don't need this as I already have other powerful abilities that have more than helped me so far.
Later on I might even have Leah and a templar warrior helping me too. So how much power and assistance do I need?

Funny thing is this group of skeletons suddenly popped up out of nowhere as soon as I reached level 9. And I was trying to fight them off thinking they were enemies lol. Damn! and it turns out to be my unecessary group of bodyguards.
I like a little help once in a while but as a necromancer I'm already powerful as it is.

in one word...
Noob

in one word...
Noob