Necromancer overpowered and way too easy now.

Necromancer
05/28/2018 03:15 PMPosted by Orrion
05/28/2018 12:24 PMPosted by Dreyda

In all fairness, when you start Diablo 3, you wouldn't have any clue there are actually 17 different difficulty settings. You can only see the first 5 and 2 are locked out. I have never played any other video game where "normal" difficulty is as pathetically easy as it is in Diablo 3. When I start playing a video game for the first time, I expect a normal difficulty to give me at least some trouble here and there.

Take a step back and realize that this person is legitimately playing the game for the first time. For a new player, yes, normal difficulty is much easier than you'd expect it to be.

So... how about this.

RAISE THE DIFFICULTY, GENIUS.

Did that already. I'm playing both my necro and demon hunter on hard. If you have any more awesome brilliant ideas please let me know. Thank you.
Try Master or Torment I?
[quote="207636978287"]Making a claim that any game (not just D3) is far too easy at lvl 9 on the lowest difficulty is a bit premature. What game isn’t easy on the lowest difficulty? You should really get to lvl 70, play on T13, and GR100+ before saying anything. Your post just makes you look ignorant. Obviously the public backlash you’ve been receiving should have been no surprise. What kind of responses were you expecting after playing the game for as little as you have?

Well actually the sorry !@# response I've been getting for making an ignorant or innocent remark is surprising. Didn't know I joined a real viper den of toxic $%^-*!@s.
If I had then the response wouldn't have been so surprising.
Judging by the response I've been getting you would think I just insulted someone's political beliefs or made some politically incorrect comment. All this over a video game. That's really pathetic.
This reminds me of the forums on Steam. Videogamers who probably have nothing else going on in their lives but thier little video game world.
Make any negative comment or criticism about thier favorite game and they get all personal about it. As if I was talking bad about their family.
I'm finding the same mentality here.
05/30/2018 11:56 PMPosted by Perusoe
Try Master or Torment I?

Might do that. Even on hard it's still seems pretty easy.
Adventure mode however is still locked. It seems I have to complete campaign before I can unlock it.
05/31/2018 12:04 AMPosted by Ahasuerus
Adventure mode however is still locked. It seems I have to complete campaign before I can unlock it.
Tip: Whichever Character you complete Campaign Mode on, never delete them or your Progression will reset and you'll be locked out of Adventure Mode again. (I speak from experience).

For me, the game doesn't start to get challenging until Torment IV or V. (That's with a new Season Character). Legendary drops don't get really good until Torment VI and on.

If you're lucky at finding the proper gear with the proper stats, even T13 will become easy. That's when you start pushing higher GRifts. (And about the time I start to get burnt out).

Good hunting!
05/31/2018 12:14 AMPosted by Perusoe
Tip: Whichever Character you complete Campaign Mode on, never delete them or your Progression will reset and you'll be locked out of Adventure Mode again. (I speak from experience).

For me, the game doesn't start to get challenging until Torment IV or V. (That's with a new Season Character). Legendary drops don't get really good until Torment VI and on.

If you're lucky at finding the proper gear with the proper stats, even T13 will become easy. That's when you start pushing higher GRifts. (And about the time I start to get burnt out).

Good hunting!

Thank you. I'll keep that in mind.
05/30/2018 11:56 PMPosted by Perusoe
Try Master or Torment I?

Might do that. Even on hard it's still seems pretty easy.

Unless things have changed, the shortcut is to be in a game where someone kills Malthiel for you in Act V. Can even do it on Normal. Just need a friend with the waypoint.
this op troll should get baned from posting
I agree that the Necromancer is easy mode. I love it. Haha

I'm a returning player from the PS3 days, and I just started playing on PS4 about a week ago. I blew through the story on expert and master difficulty from the beginning. Now I'm on Torment II in Adventure mode and I've died three times total, and it's usually only because I move too fast and get surrounded.

I'm not complaining. I love the feeling of legitimately destroying your enemies, and I think impaling monsters with the bones of their families (corpse lance) has got to be the most fun I've ever had in Diablo.

Power on! If you think you're OP now, you haven't seen anything yet!
Trolls be trollin
LOL at all the people saying you need to play to level 70 or whatever before saying it's easy. New player picks up game, sees necromancer, thinks cool! In an hour they have an ability that kills all enemies for them without any assistance - game becomes dull as there's no challenge and they stop playing.. the heroes need to be balanced. I played when this game first came out and had a blast. Just picked it up again with the expansions and playing with my wife, we did the beginning up to the skele king and we felt SO op, I was crusader she was necro we both took literally ZERO damage through the whole thing and we killed the skele king in an actual 10-15 seconds, made for a fairly anti climatic end to our opening session
Omw than raise ip the difficulty, whats the problem? Is finding difficulty button too hard for new player?