Any Strategies to Completing T10 Rift <2mins?

General Discussion
I one hit everything, but under 2 mins is really something. The only way I can see it happening is if I happen to get a map with no floors.
I've never tried it, but at the very least you probably would want an Act 5 graveyard floor as floor 1. That's like 20 elites packed into a super small area (we're talking fighting 3-5 elite packs simultaneously at any given moment!). Some of those Act 5 floors are enough to finish the rift from beginning to end.

You probably want to use a DH and have a team to focus on different areas of the map.

Just my guess!

But yeah, if I was going to try that achievment, Act 5 graveyard floor as floor 1 is what I would be looking for. It's like the most perfect floor for this achievement.
Besides the obvious fishing for a good open map, equipping an Avarice Band can help since the ring can greatly increase your pickup radius for progress globes. You might want to go straight Raekor or straight IK instead of IK 6 Raekor 4 so that you could get some additional move speed gear for better mobility.
Best way is to get a group together, just do rifts until you get an open tile 1st floor, then have everyone split up and push for e's. If someone finds a door to the next floor, take it. As soon as rg spawns, have someone tp to town to close the rift the second the rg dies.
Movement speed is a major plus. If you have to sacrifice a little dps or toughness to get more movement, then go for it, since most builds can faceroll TX. Nems can be really helpful as you will probably get 1-3 extra elites to put you over the top.
Most important thing is: don't loot when you get your map. Elites, orbs, move on.

I've done with UE and Marauders DH, and chicken doc solo, so it is possible solo. Same strategy as above. Have your best speed farming gear, play rifts as usual, when you get that big open map floor 1 go for it.
You can use a Krelm's Buff Belt and a Molten Wildebeest's Gizzard.
The gem gives you an absorbtion shield, so small hits won't reset the speed bonus from the belt. I use this "combo" to farm keys. Depending on your power, the movement bonus seems always up. It's an easy 25% speed bonus imho.

I never did a rift in less than 2 min tho.
I did it this season solo with Sunwuko Monk and needed a good map, or an okay one with a channeling pylon. I think it took me 5-10 tries to get the right combo, which was far quicker for me than in previous seasons. I don't know if that's due to the class or luck as I usually play Wizard (and channeling pylon feels sooo much smoother with Dashing strike over Teleport).

It may help to bring the town portal shoulders with you (you don't have to equip them, just swap to them after the RG if there are mobs nearby) because you do have to turn the rift in within 2 minutes for it to count. In a group this is easier as one person can TP out when you're nearing the RG and turn it in ASAP, then return for the loot before the 30s timer expires.

Personally, I would greatly appreciate if they moved this achievement from a TX Rift to Grift 45. That way you don't have to worry about loot, can see your time on-screen as you go, complete the rift when you kill the Guardian, and you actually get to see your completion time when you turn it in so you know how close you were.
06/30/2018 04:48 PMPosted by Samyelson
I one hit everything, but under 2 mins is really something. The only way I can see it happening is if I happen to get a map with no floors.

Drop CoE and Stricken for Avarice and Hoarder, drop the APD's for Warzichans. swap Relentless for Pound of Flesh. provided you can quickly kill at T10 it's all about stacking multiple move speed bonuses. The advice about swapping to Homing Pads after the RG kill is spot on as well.
Yup. I do this solo every Season with a Multishot DH, using Boon of the Hoarder to drop gold, Avarice Band ring to collect the gold and keep the BotH speed bonus up, and Goldwrap belt to gain invincibility so that I can simply ignore all poison, explosions, and other sources of damage.

Warzechian Armguards are good for speed, and if you don't need Cindercoat in the Cube Armor slot, you can slot Krelm's Buff Belt for additional speed. Use the Ferret companion.

And get the Graveyard or the large Highlands map.

Done Deal.
Some or all of the following:
* stack movement speed increases.
* Wait for one of the big single area maps.
* When you get one, abandon all the DBs and other drops etc you see.
* Do it in a party but split up to increase the kill rate. You're not getting the drops anyway.
* When the RG is about to pop, the weakest goes to town to speak to Orek - the timer for this achievement depends on the Rift being closed, not the RG kill.

Which also means, whether you get it in time or don't, you loose pretty much all the drops you can't scoop in the remaining 30s.
Did this using Inarius with a Monk in T13 while carrying two others. Got it first try. It's all in the MS and AoE.
I got mine this time around when I joined a public game.

It was on TXIII and most of the players were killing things too fast, and thankfully the maps we got had good density/elite spawns.

EDIT: I forgot to mention most of us had Nemesis bracers on, so bonus elites from shrines and pylons drastically helped with this.
1) use fast build with tons of movespeed and aoe to kill lots of things fast(I usually combine it with boon of hoarder+avarice to be even more faster and insta collect globes)
2)use nemesis bracers to get even more elites
3)get a good rift with some density and elites (I've done it in a graveyard)
4)get a friend and place him near Orek so he could close ASAP (you need to close the rift within the 2 min, not to kill RG)
that's all..... now you'll need a bit of luck.

also full party where 3-4 players split hunting for elites, and as soon as RG will spawn someone will go to town immediately to close(not even considering fighting) is probably the best bet.
If you can work those gloves that make shrine effects last 10 minutes then wear that, open a cow level with the Bovine staff and get all shrines buffs...if you can do this in a group even better...

open a rift and everyone spread out...

this strat only works if all have some sort of speed build so that you can not only spread out but can also get to the next level after someone finds it
I can' recommend enough asking in general / HC chat for people to join ya!
It's how I do every time and how I just did it! :P
I did it in a t13 public game farming keys. There's always at least 1 person who absolutely must go miles ahead of everyone and win the nonexistent race, take advantage of that and go separate way when you get a good map. Then immediately close when guardian dies even if its nowhere near you. Might annoy the group that didn't get a chance to loot boss but oh well it's one rift they'll live
I completed this conquest on T13 public rift in a grave yard map, just by joining a random team and there is a high chance that someone in this public game will be able to carry you.
Nemesis bracers, Ingeom, a build that can use mobility skills all the time and screen wide aoe (like for example a monks WoL) all help a ton. Its almost impossible for a single player to achieve without a really good map tho.

This season I did it with my barb friend it was pretty easy since we were both using fast moving builds (I used Impale Demon Hunter which doesnt have the best aoe). Still took about 3 tries.

07/01/2018 02:11 AMPosted by SlynxJewel
as soon as RG will spawn someone will go to town immediately to close(not even considering fighting) is probably the best bet.

Also this. The timer doesnt stop ticking untill you close the rift (it pops when you click to close, before the 30 second timer) so closing it right as the RG dies saves a lot of time.
It's a group thing not a solo thing & someone needs to on the outside to close the rift as soon as the "!" pops up!
Just fish for a good map and use MS or WoL type of builds, dont pick up loot and go fast.

Its basically a AoE Power build check if you are solo play.
06/30/2018 10:08 PMPosted by Avicenna
Some or all of the following:
* stack movement speed increases.
* Wait for one of the big single area maps.
* When you get one, abandon all the DBs and other drops etc you see.
* Do it in a party but split up to increase the kill rate. You're not getting the drops anyway.
* When the RG is about to pop, the weakest goes to town to speak to Orek - the timer for this achievement depends on the Rift being closed, not the RG kill.

Which also means, whether you get it in time or don't, you loose pretty much all the drops you can't scoop in the remaining 30s.

Which is especially frustrating since you left all those drops behind and there's no time to go back to get them either -- the rift is closing.

Typical BS (and the B doesn't stand for Bull) -- using regular rifts with drops and no timer instead of greater rifts with no drops and a timer. Worst features of both rolled into to one asinine requirement.