CR 53 too hard?

General Discussion
In the current EU CR build you can get through the entire rift without using it. If anything its harder when you use it since the player bound it to LMB and it wastes time when you click on a mob by accident.
EB hits also reset the cool down on slow time.

That wouldnt work when using 2 spenders.

Generatorless builds for any class are advanced and require specific situations to work well. IE: for Demon Hunters Shadow Impale it doesnt work if you dont get the second hits on Impale, meaning that it wont function in speed runs where everything dies in one hit.
06/30/2018 11:17 AMPosted by Avendalia
In the current EU CR build you can get through the entire rift without using it. If anything its harder when you use it since the player bound it to LMB and it wastes time when you click on a mob by accident.

That wouldnt work when using 2 spenders.

Generatorless builds for any class are advanced and require specific situations to work well. IE: for Demon Hunters Shadow Impale it doesnt work if you dont get the second hits on Impale, meaning that it wont function in speed runs where everything dies in one hit.

Do you even know what you're saying?
06/30/2018 11:17 AMPosted by Avendalia

Um. Before you start the Rift you can swap the buttons...

Read the Delsere set bonuses, okay?
Ah, nice to hear to can swap buttons. Didnt realise that.
That makes the LMB issue less of an issue in general. I dunno if you can bind anything in that setup to LMB to remove it completely tho.

Ah, EB casts instead of hits? Not sure what happend there then, but I was able to keep 100% uptime on EB (even without elites for Ingeom) and enough Slow Times to instantly kill everything. In fact when I had to use a generator that ment I screwed up as I didnt have slow time activate and EB pre-empted, meaning mobs werent dead when they got in range.

Cant login atm but ill check later if it was due to the players stats. Iirc he did have the slow time CD reduction affix atleast.

Like I said before im not too familiar with wizard builds (anymore) so I dont really know what would work. (unlike DH)

06/30/2018 11:27 AMPosted by SevenShadow

You'll have to clarify. I assume your talking about my wizard stuff, and not my DH example? As mentioned I can only judge based on the CR I played. What worked with that build.

I also mentioned that I didnt realise a good Delsere build uses 2 spenders, which obviously makes Arcane Power regen a lot more of an issue then a build that only uses 1.

Dunno if that answered your question? ;)
07/01/2018 12:23 PMPosted by Avendalia
Ah, nice to hear to can swap buttons. Didnt realise that.
That makes the LMB issue less of an issue in general. I dunno if you can bind anything in that setup to LMB to remove it completely tho.

Ah, EB casts instead of hits? Not sure what happend there then, but I was able to keep 100% uptime on EB (even without elites for Ingeom) and enough Slow Times to instantly kill everything. In fact when I had to use a generator that ment I screwed up as I didnt have slow time activate and EB pre-empted, meaning mobs werent dead when they got in range.

Cant login atm but ill check later if it was due to the players stats. Iirc he did have the slow time CD reduction affix atleast.

Like I said before im not too familiar with wizard builds (anymore) so I dont really know what would work. (unlike DH)

06/30/2018 11:27 AMPosted by SevenShadow

You'll have to clarify. I assume your talking about my wizard stuff, and not my DH example? As mentioned I can only judge based on the CR I played. What worked with that build.

I also mentioned that I didnt realise a good Delsere build uses 2 spenders, which obviously makes Arcane Power regen a lot more of an issue then a build that only uses 1.

Dunno if that answered your question? ;)

If you mean spender as in something that uses arcane then there are actually 3: BH, EB, FO, but even with that AP shouldn't be an issue since two of them are on cooldowns.
The build is overrated, though, slow and clunky, and you struggle to maximize Zei which is a huge factor. I would sooner use a witching hour and nemesis for extra elites. WH makes up for the dps somewhat and the extra elites really help your progress. Plus having teleport is extremely useful.