Rollback ~11:30 EDT...HC RIP

General Discussion
So pretty wide spread outage for bnet around 11:30 eastern and of course my char rip'd. First time really playing/pushing hardcore, so question does blizzard ever a rollback for an obvious bnet outage.
They do not do rollbacks on HC, even if it's an obvious server issue.. They have stated it before, can't find it now but they have put it out there they will not roll back
07/08/2018 08:45 PMPosted by Blaq
They do not do rollbacks on HC, even if it's an obvious server issue.. They have stated it before, can't find it now but they have put it out there they will not roll back

It's in the agreement you click when you start a hardcore character "For any reason". I still do not understand how people don't get this after six years and a bazillion threads that have to repeat the same info.

https://i.imgur.com/gT3RwGc.jpg
They made an exception to Quin69, when he was streaming live at a Blizzard event and the Blizzard supplied PC went kaput.

The no revive policy has lost its true spirit.
07/08/2018 09:52 PMPosted by Infinity
They made an exception to Quin69, when he was streaming live at a Blizzard event and the Blizzard supplied PC went kaput.

Hard to say "yes" or "no" to your comment because

streaming live at a Blizzard event

:-)

"Customer Service" won't revive your hardcore character for any reason. Staff at the events is likely different from Customer Service we normally have to contact with.