Sometimes i vendor legendaries ..

General Discussion
07/13/2018 04:20 PMPosted by lpf
Because I'm to lazy to salvage them .

I throw them on the ground, lol. And at the end of season I throw everything on the ground, leave the game and delete my seasons character.
07/14/2018 05:11 PMPosted by FireVixen
07/13/2018 04:20 PMPosted by lpf
Because I'm to lazy to salvage them .

I throw them on the ground, lol. And at the end of season I throw everything on the ground, leave the game and delete my seasons character.

gratz! ur the real mvp!!! u should work on blizzard!! in fact Diablo 4 should be renamed Fire Vixen 4 in your honor!!! ur very brave!! lol no im joking... i never never never would do that you mention.. too insane for my for my mental health
Good job OP, you committed the sin of 'wrong think' and now the D3 Justice League is out to correct your heresy.
07/14/2018 09:50 PMPosted by Taiga
Good job OP, you committed the sin of 'wrong think' and now the D3 Justice League is out to correct your heresy.

We're pointing out that turning legendaries into something plentiful and easy to obtain (gold) when you could be turning them into something that is rare and hard to obtain (forgotten souls) doesn't make a lot of sense. Wearing a Boon of the Hoarder and killing half a dozen enemies would earn more gold than selling half a dozen legendaries. When you want to re-forge legendaries, you need Forgotten Souls and no amount of gold can serve as a substitute for those. I'd happily spend some of my billions of gold on FS or DB if there was an in-game NPC that sold them.
07/15/2018 04:50 AMPosted by Meteorblade
07/14/2018 09:50 PMPosted by Taiga

We're pointing out that turning legendaries into something plentiful and easy to obtain (gold) when you could be turning them into something that is rare and hard to obtain (forgotten souls) doesn't make a lot of sense. Wearing a Boon of the Hoarder and killing half a dozen enemies would earn more gold than selling half a dozen legendaries. When you want to re-forge legendaries, you need Forgotten Souls and no amount of gold can serve as a substitute for those. I'd happily spend some of my billions of gold on FS or DB if there was an in-game NPC that sold them.

*Yawn*

What are you? The tutorial system?
Ok I said "sometimes" ,You people take everything so seriously.

It was nothing less than i cry for help !!