Just Got Off With Blizz Support

General Discussion
08/14/2018 10:28 AMPosted by DonMartin
Impressive troll.

No sign of the OP since OP.

Yes Sir, did you notice how fast SS came to his aid just because he was dogging Blizzard, some people are easily fooled. Very similar to a SJW.
Two things. Assuming the rant was true.

As was previously mentioned, the phone are not 24/7, and they are available for billing and tech issues ONLY. If it is something else you are having an issue with, they WILL tell you the proper way to get your voice heard, and send you on their way. Not because they don't care. Not because they are rude. But because you wouldn't go to a mechanic and ask why your toilet isn't flushing.
08/14/2018 10:02 AMPosted by SevenShadow
That's why you ask lol but nah let's take Blizzard's side first and extinguish OP's motivation to even speak. Poor guy.

If I said "SevenShadow has a bright green nose" would you expect everyone to believe it just because I said so or would you expect people to not believe it unless I could prove it?

Just because some alleges "Blizzard are bad people and I'm upset" I have no cause to believe the allegations until and unless they can provide substantiation that the allegations are true.
Is ShadowStorm really SevenShadow’s sock puppet? It can be a pain when switching between accounts to post; could be why we haven’t heard from ShadowStorm?
Uhmmm... makes sense ShadowStorm be one of the seven shadows of SevenShadow.
08/14/2018 10:34 AMPosted by Avalon
At least SS is a very persistent troll, she craves all of the down votes. For some dysfunctional people negative attention is better than on attention at all.

It's Jay Wilson in disguise.
Jay Wilson jokes never get old(and I'm a D3 fan).
Maybe the two SS's could confirm for us the rumor that Blizz Support is in....

wait for it, wait for it....

MAINTENANCE MODE!
08/14/2018 01:05 PMPosted by spacecadet13
Maybe the two SS's could confirm for us the rumor that Blizz Support is in....

wait for it, wait for it....

MAINTENANCE MODE!

Jeebeez man you caught me offguard with this one!
08/14/2018 12:14 PMPosted by Meteorblade
08/14/2018 10:02 AMPosted by SevenShadow
That's why you ask lol but nah let's take Blizzard's side first and extinguish OP's motivation to even speak. Poor guy.

If I said "SevenShadow has a bright green nose" would you expect everyone to believe it just because I said so or would you expect people to not believe it unless I could prove it?

Just because some alleges "Blizzard are bad people and I'm upset" I have no cause to believe the allegations until and unless they can provide substantiation that the allegations are true.

Wait, Seven Shadow has a green nose? Since when? ;)
08/14/2018 07:09 AMPosted by Orrion
What’s Diabolic?

Bootleg version of Diablo.
08/14/2018 03:50 PMPosted by Harlbinger
08/14/2018 07:09 AMPosted by Orrion
What’s Diabolic?

Bootleg version of Diablo.

Oh, I was wondering WTF that was.

and

08/14/2018 06:23 AMPosted by ShadowStorm
I even went to Anaheim for the convention in 2008.

What have you done for me lately?
Lol not only OP got condemned but now I have also become a victim for trying to talk reason wow xD the level of toxic is impressive haha what a community lol
08/14/2018 07:30 PMPosted by SevenShadow
but now I have also become a victim for trying to talk reason

That would be a first.
08/14/2018 12:25 PMPosted by Fulgur

haha this is actually clever xD +1

My initials are actually S.S like Avalon has been referring to lol

08/14/2018 07:42 PMPosted by LocknLoad
That would be a first.

Nope. All I've ever spoken on here was truth but it has been in vain since there are nothing but blind followers who standby ready with pebbles of insult and accusation,making it hard to get the correct message across to the ones who actually listen.
08/14/2018 07:58 PMPosted by SevenShadow
Nope. All I've ever spoken on here was truth but it has been in vain since there are nothing but blind followers who standby ready with pebbles of insult and accusation,making it hard to get the correct message across to the ones who actually listen.

Well, sometimes the truth is best hidden.
08/14/2018 08:08 AMPosted by StoneOld
AS far as I know Blizzard no longer has a functioning customer service phone, and all support must be done by ticket or chat.
Well, I was wrong about this. I am submitting an unrelated support issue now, and the three methods of contact are "Web Ticket," "Phone Callback (9am-7pm PDT)," and "Live Chat."

So apparently during those hours you can conceivably get someone on the phone.

Sorry about my error.
08/14/2018 12:25 PMPosted by Fulgur

haha this is actually clever xD +1

My initials are actually S.S like Avalon has been referring to lol

08/14/2018 07:42 PMPosted by LocknLoad
That would be a first.

Yawn.

The truth is the OP didn’t tell us anything, so we don’t have any evidence that Blizzard is at fault.

And what’s the correct message here, anyway? The OP already contacted support. What’re you gonna tell him - try again? Your default attitude is that Blizzard is wrong, so that doesn’t make much sense.

As for actually listening.. I’m fully willing to listen to the OP. Too bad OP didn’t tell us anything.
Nope. All I've ever spoken on here was truth but it has been in vain since there are nothing but blind followers who standby ready with pebbles of insult

What like this insult
08/14/2018 10:32 AMPosted by SevenShadow
Lol get back to your wheelchair and diaper

What exactly so funny about being wheelchair bound. Are you confined to a wheelchair? seriously doubt it because a disabled person wouldn't do that to another disabled person, try living the life before making fun of it.