Random lag spikes since 8/07 update

Technical Support
Since the last d3 update im getting random lag spikes that is making me want to stop playing the game.
I've tried every solution ive read here, like updating drivers, both the gpu and windows, running in 32bit mode, changing from hdd to ssd, reinstalling the game, pretty much everything, the worst thing its that it's not my isp since it only happens in diablo and not in any other game.
So if any of blizzard's mods can give me a hand i'll be gratefull since i love the game and its getting pretty anoying to not having it work like it used to.
Btw sorry if i misspelled something, english is not my native language.
I've been having problems also since the last patch. It freezes up and lags and tonight it even booted me out of the game. Can't play when it acts like this! Anybody else have this happening to them? It's not my isp either as they were just out yesterday and checked everything out...…...even gave me a new modem but it still does it and like you, just in this game.
Note: Blizzard just released WoW expansion yesterday. Things to try. Run windows 64bit. D3 either 32bit or 64bit, then test using windowed full screen mode. Lower D3 video settings. Check if anyone your residence is video streaming while you gaming. Double check that windows fully updated and have latest drivers. Most players just update video driver only. Check your computer support webpage for drivers pertinent your motherboard. Power cycle your modem/router/switch/computer. Check if new router firmware available.. Temporarily shutdown background programs even firewall/antivirus to test performance.

If tech support issue, suggest post to tech support forums. Include info regarding windows version/build and system hardware. Note ISP, location, and time of day.
08/13/2018 09:03 PMPosted by SilverFox
Note: Blizzard just released WoW expansion yesterday. Things to try. Run windows 64bit. D3 either 32bit or 64bit, then test using windowed full screen mode. Lower D3 video settings. Check if anyone your residence is video streaming while you gaming. Double check that windows fully updated and have latest drivers. Most players just update video driver only. Check your computer support webpage for drivers pertinent your motherboard. Power cycle your modem/router/switch/computer. Check if new router firmware available.. Temporarily shutdown background programs even firewall/antivirus to test performance.

If tech support issue, suggest post to tech support forums. Include info regarding windows version/build and system hardware. Note ISP, location, and time of day.

Did all that, none worked, already did a crosspost to tech support forums at practically the same time as this one and still no answers
@OP: If you have the time you can go through all of these:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/d3/topic/20419311991
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/d3/topic/20421002299
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/d3/topic/20755727004

These are stutter/freeze related topics. I hope you find a fix!
For the first time in the history of me playing any Blizzard game, Diablo 3 completely froze up in such a way that I had to restart my computer. I also seem to have a strange delay in some games that is causing a lot of deaths for me in Grifts.

Things have been glitchy since last patch. I tried many of the suggested fixes as well, nothing solid yet.
Same here the game has been lagging, stalling, and disconnecting on me left and right, at first I thought it was just the mountains I'm living in but after seeing the responses to this post I'm more convinced that its the game itself
It looks to me, based on tracert and pathping IP addresses, that the NA region has been running on the Euro servers (in Paris) for the past few days. Don't know why.

14 be2-pe02-eqla1.as57976.net [137.221.68.73]
15 lax-eqla1-ia-bons-03.as57976.net [137.221.66.7]
08/14/2018 07:26 PMPosted by Vermonster
It looks to me, based on tracert and pathping IP addresses, that the NA region has been running on the Euro servers (in Paris) for the past few days. Don't know why.

im from south america and the lag/warp/stall/freeze thing still happens
08/14/2018 07:49 PMPosted by papuzza

im from south america and the lag/warp/stall/freeze thing still happens

Your location doesn't matter. Your characters seem to be in the NA region.
wrong forum
ditto here also game will blink and I have to reset all the num lock's
or it gives the cant revive after kill glitch and I have to reboot and restart game
Same. Makes HC extra fun.
I've noticed a higher rate of lag/freeze spiking as well since last update. Couple of dc's as well.
08/14/2018 04:53 PMPosted by WaffLE
For the first time in the history of me playing any Blizzard game, Diablo 3 completely froze up in such a way that I had to restart my computer. I also seem to have a strange delay in some games that is causing a lot of deaths for me in Grifts.

Things have been glitchy since last patch. I tried many of the suggested fixes as well, nothing solid yet.

It happened to me during my first 70 completion yesterday - my connection to the internet is good all day doing random crap in game then I go into the Grift and it froze completely for about 12-15 sec. I'm used to about 2-3 sec with poor internet but it locked up badly.

I was CERTAIN my Wiz was gonna get nuked cause it happened during a mortar pack (guaranteed death for me after Gr60) but it wasn't a normal lag spike in the sense the game recovered fully and I was still alive. Have also been experiencing random "skips" where I noticed my tals buff disappear even though I'd been active enough for it to stay topped up.

I've noticed when I go to battle.net it takes me to eu.battle.net default for some reason. Not sure if they are one in the same but it annoys me.
08/16/2018 07:40 AMPosted by SoulPosessed

This had been explained by support. Blizzard have reused some IPs that were registered with EU address. Don't worry, they are physically reside in NA.