Want to play with other players.

General Discussion
I've been playing for a couple of months this year, but I can't help but ask, where are all the players at? I've been playing online publicly, anyone can join my game anytime, but nobody ever does during my sessions. Is there a setting I am missing?
Most people are playing in seasonal , and even there a lot of it is at Torment 13 difficulty , but theres a decent amount at all difficulties.

If you're playing on hardcore, then yeah.. there's usually no body playing public games sadly.
If you do not have RoS and the Necromancer dlc, you are playing the basic game. Most players are level 70, on Torment 13.
08/16/2018 02:48 PMPosted by Avalon
If you do not have RoS and the Necromancer dlc, you are playing the basics game. Most players are level 70, on Torment 13.

To add to this:

RoS grants adventure mode, which is where nearly every Diablo player resides, so if you're lacking the RoS expansion, you won't have anyone joining you since hardly anyone plays the campaign mode.
post is clickbait
OP name proves he's a troll or hacker
08/16/2018 02:37 PMPosted by Ðr0wsŷLőuiš
I've been playing for a couple of months this year, but I can't help but ask, where are all the players at? I've been playing online publicly, anyone can join my game anytime, but nobody ever does during my sessions. Is there a setting I am missing?

Join clan, there's many active clans.