Is FOK the only build for a pure N6 NAT ?

Demon Hunter
I am not looking for N6M4, but a strictly N6.

Looking at various sites, all I see is LGF FOK based NAT. Why FOK? Is it really the only DPS for Nat? Can't Rain of Vengeance do any DPS to make it work?

I am also not looking for a speed runner, but more of a GR100 runner.

Thanks
The problem is most skills are already covered by Marauder or UE, so there is no point using those skills with N6 unless you want to handicap yourself due to the huge damage multiplier differences.

N6 RoV Anathema with Hellcat can clear GR100 but it's not gonna be as easy as the mainstream builds. It sucks really bad against ranged monsters and RG that moves a lot, so fishing is mostly required.
RoV have not enought dps. W/o FoK you will mis a lot of area dmg every 15/30 sec.

[Diablo 3 2.6.1] Rank 3 EU DH - GR116 with Natalya's Vengeance (13:59)

https://youtu.be/FWWIuTQ_etE

p.s.
Not many people want to play in this after Shi Mizu's Haori,
but it still can be tier-3 build, imho.
Would love to see the gear on that 116 clear. Permanent strafe is sweet, but without crazy RCR, I haven't gotten it to work...
^Not that hard with either Hexing Pants or Night Stalker, and one Hatred regen roll on gear.
U6, M6 and S6 sets all got +Damage Multipliers on weapon and off hand item.

It appears only N6 does not have any +Damage Multiplier on weapon nor arrow. All I could get is from Shoulder and Pants to boost DPS while chanelling and moving. YET the multiplier is merely 25% and 30%, meager in comparison to the other sets.

Yes there is that ROV belt... or maybe N6 is simply a T13 speed runner set.

SIGH! Strafe is such a classic skill but uncared sadly :(
Any N6 Hack thorns builds?
Well at least N6 FoK gets the honor of having the highest possible damage numbers appear on screen. In that GR116 video, near the very end, after a few minutes of stricken stacking and tapping the power pylon, the FoK does over a quadrillion damage!

For reference, the boss had ~2500T life (2,500,000,000,000,000) and that ONE FoK took about 40% of it in an instant (you can barely see something like 1xxxT in orange text at the moment it happens).

I don't think there is any other skill for any class that can produce a burst even close to that.
08/17/2018 01:20 AMPosted by Iria
I don't think there is any other skill for any class that can produce a burst even close to that.

Firebird Star Pact Wizard can do that.
08/17/2018 01:47 AMPosted by HunterKiller
08/17/2018 01:20 AMPosted by Iria

Firebird Star Pact Wizard can do that.

Can do a quadrillion damage in a single hit? Maybe it can get close or something but I haven't run the numbers.
There is also a big difference in the frequency of big damage strikes, mainly due to the 16 vs 32 seconds CoE cycles, a full power knife shot has to wait for 2 cycles.