Corrupt A Wish

General Discussion
It's been a while since I last saw a topic of this sort in Diablo III's forum, thought of starting another just to lighten the mood.

The game is simple: corrupt the wish of the poster above/before you and add your wish related to this game.

I'll go first:

Players also develop incremental resistance towards Crowd Control the same way Elites do
08/29/2018 06:47 PMPosted by Volatility
Players also develop incremental resistance towards Crowd Control the same way Elites do

... but the higher their CC resistance gets, the more damage they take, similar to Juggernaut elites.

My wish:

The massively inflated multipliers on sets and legendaries that only buff one skill or a very specific set of skills, which funnel everyone if to the same default builds got reduced to such a degree that equipping sets and their complementary legendaries is no longer mandatory and as a result (endgame) build diversity skyrocketed.
08/29/2018 07:02 PMPosted by clueso

The massively inflated multipliers on sets and legendaries that only buff one skill or a very specific set of skills, which funnel everyone if to the same default builds got reduced to such a degree that equipping sets and their complementary legendaries is no longer mandatory and as a result (endgame) build diversity skyrocketed.

That's oddly specific lol.

Granted, but all damage ranges of weapons and stats of gears are reduced by 90%.

Here's mine:
The Magic Find modifiers work 100% for all tier of equipment
The Magic Find modifiers work 100% for all tier of equipment

But "Magic" refers to "finding" blue items.

My wish:
In season 15, Blizzard will allow us to reroll any, multiple, or all properties on an ancient or primal.
In season 15, Blizzard will allow us to reroll any, multiple, or all properties on an ancient or primal.

...but any roll except on the first changed property will cost 100 of each bounty mats and 1000 Forgotten Souls.

The number of bounty required scales with number of players.
2 bounties for solo player.
3 for 2.
4 for 3.
5 for 4.
08/29/2018 08:11 PMPosted by Kazi
The number of bounty required scales with number of players.
2 bounties for solo player.
3 for 2.
4 for 3.
5 for 4.

Granted, but Horadric Cache has a 50% chance to drop nothing when used.

Menagerist Goblins will now open the portal to Whimsydale when you have all droppable pets.
08/29/2018 08:14 PMPosted by Volatility
Menagerist Goblins will now open the portal to Whimsydale when you have all droppable pets.

... but the enemies and chests there will drop no loot and don't give XP.

Passive skills got a complete overhaul: some got improved or redesigned so that all of them are useful now and you now can spend points into passive skills with passive skill points that you gain from level 1 to 70.
Passive skills got a complete overhaul: some got improved or redesigned so that all of them are useful now and you now can spend points into passive skills with passive skill points that you gain from level 1 to 70.

But once you spend a point in a passive skill, you can never get it back.

Torment difficulties are no longer restricted, instead tied to the highest level of a solo GR clear. Rewards at higher difficulties are also further scaled to compete with high level GRs.
08/29/2018 09:01 PMPosted by Saidosha
Torment difficulties are no longer restricted, instead tied to the highest level of a solo GR clear. Rewards at higher difficulties are also further scaled to compete with high level GRs.

Granted, but the cap for greater rifts is now GR 15.

The rune system got replaced by a skill system that is similar to the one that Last Epoch has, which gives every skill its own skill tree and combines the best of D2's and D3's skill system.
The rune system got replaced by a skill system that is similar to the one that Last Epoch has, which gives every skill its own skill tree and combines the best of D2's and D3's skill system.

But there are only three skills: Intelligence, Strength, and Dexterity.
Ramaladni's gifts can now be used on jewelry.
08/30/2018 07:59 AMPosted by hax0r

But there are only three skills: Intelligence, Strength, and Dexterity.

Well, I am not sure what STH, DEX and INT have to do with active skills, since STH, DEX and INT are attributes and not active skills, but okay...

Ramaladni's gifts can now be used on jewelry.

Granted, but you no longer can put legendary gems into jewelry sockets.

We now have the option to change back to the old gauntlet mouse cursor.
08/30/2018 09:02 AMPosted by clueso
We now have the option to change back to the old gauntlet mouse cursor.

Granted but now it's color is same as arcane sentry laser but changes color to poison puddles when attacking.

I wish for a D3 cash shop
08/30/2018 09:23 AMPosted by naksiloth
I wish for a D3 cash shop

Granted, but in addition to that, the AH and the RMAH are coming back as well.

I wish that one of the lightning runes for the Demon Hunters Elemental Arrow skill gets replaced with the Amazons Lightning Fury from Diablo 2.
08/30/2018 10:27 AMPosted by clueso
I wish that one of the lightning runes for the Demon Hunters Elemental Arrow skill gets replaced with the Amazons Lightning Fury from Diablo 2.

Granted...but it depletes your entire pool of both hatred and discipline.

I wish (like EVERYONE) that a Primal Puzzle ring opened a Primal vault where every gob and Greed had a guaranteed Primal item drop.

Granted, but it disables the ability to use any defensive skills.
The next patch will allow us to assign paragon points to elemental damage percent increase with no cap.
The next patch will allow us to assign paragon points to elemental damage percent increase with no cap.

Granted, but it lowers your physical resistance by 0.2% for each point, till it reaches 0, above 50.

The next patch will introduce another item like ramaldini that will enable us to put sockets in amulet/rings
Granted, but it randomly removes a socket from another item. Any socketed gem is destroyed in the process.

New legendary gear is added with a special ability on par with existing equipment
New legendary gear is added with affixes on par with existing equipment

Granted, but they'll be locked behind seasons and you'd have to clear GR 90 before they can drop.

The rewards for contents outside of GRs is increased.
Granted, but you have to get rank 1 in a Challenge Mode ladder to unlock the higher rewards.

New zones have been added in all acts!
New zones have been added in all acts!

but theyre all empty

Druid class from D2 has been added as a new character!