PIGSTICKER IN CUBE PLZ

General Discussion
Title
yeah, the damage to beast and humans!
you can do the butchers cleaver why not.
Why not?
08/17/2018 01:43 PMPosted by Bloo
you can do the butchers cleaver why not.

I can give you 100 reasons, but I'll give you the obvious reason that requires no explanation at all! ;)

Secondly, I'll Cube PIGSTICKER over Furnace anyday.

08/17/2018 01:27 PMPosted by Schyzo

This kats got the right idea.
Squeal! Yall been watchin Deliverance too many times.
Secondly, I'll Cube PIGSTICKER over Furnace anyday.

What's so special about the squeal?
Which is the legendary power you would get out of it in the cube

08/17/2018 04:45 PMPosted by DieHard

Isn't a legendary power so isn't extracted
The reason why people use Pig Sticker is that it has one more affix than other one-handers, not the beast damage, which wouldn't be useful if cubed.
the damage to beast and humans
08/18/2018 01:03 AMPosted by Steve

that's the better idea than the sound, make it extractable
I'd take 50% DR vs beast and humans instead of damage...be good against impalers...
08/18/2018 02:31 AMPosted by Schyzo
08/18/2018 01:03 AMPosted by Steve

Thank you!

Why does everything in these forums have to be spelled out.
I understand you because i have wonder the same , Why the dmg to beast and human is not an extractable power???... :/, is a great dmg bonus . (and maybe should be raised from 25% to 50%dmg bonus for each one)
08/18/2018 01:42 PMPosted by DieHard
08/18/2018 02:31 AMPosted by Schyzo

Thank you!

Why does everything in these forums have to be spelled out.

Maybe because you said you wanted the pigsticker in the cube and the legendary power for that item is squeal and no one can see the sense in that.
It's not like you said they should CHANGE the legendary power to the extra damage to beasts and humans and cube that
Sorry for not being mind readers and taking your post at face value
08/17/2018 12:57 PMPosted by DieHard
Title

why is the "Corrupted Ashbringer" not in the cube ??

Chance on kill to raise a skeleton to fight for you. Upon accumulating 5 skeletons, they each explode for 1000% weapon damage and the sword transforms into Ashbringer for a short time. Attacking with Ashbringer burns your enemy for 5462% weapon damage as Holy. [5000 - 6000]%

^ only if it was Physical or posion you could use that on necro but no locked to holy so either monk or crusader can use it they are the only ones that have holy then again it would be pointless to put that weapon on either one of them would be perfect for necro tho
08/19/2018 02:49 AMPosted by Steve
Sorry for not being mind readers and taking your post at face value

is not about being mind readers, is about have common sense

08/19/2018 07:58 PMPosted by Silent
why is the "Corrupted Ashbringer" not in the cube ??

because that weapons is just like a curious weapon (like an easter egg) is not meant to be a powerfull weapon for any class.. because with his multiplicators it does a !@#$ty damage even on crusaders or monks (and it was created before necro patch)
is not about being mind readers, is about have common sense

Which shows you have none. He said he wanted the pigsticker cubed and the legendary power for the pigsticker is squeal. Seeing as every single other item in the cube is a legendary power, why should we think that he wants something different.
08/20/2018 08:05 AMPosted by Schyzo
because that weapons is just like a curious weapon (like an easter egg) is not meant to be a powerfull weapon for any class.. because with his multiplicators it does a !@#$ty damage even on crusaders or monks (and it was created before necro patch)

So? just because YOU don't like it doesn't mean it shouldn't be a legendary power,
08/19/2018 07:58 PMPosted by Silent
Upon accumulating 5 skeletons, they each explode for 1000% weapon damage and the sword transforms into Ashbringer for a short time. Attacking with Ashbringer burns your enemy for 5462% weapon damage as Holy

Getting 5000% extra damage on top of what I'm already doing from explosions and the 5462% damage from the sword on top of that looks good to me
08/20/2018 09:18 AMPosted by Steve
Which shows you have none. He said he wanted the pigsticker cubed and the legendary power for the pigsticker is squeal

pigsticker doesnt have a legendary power its just make a sound.. is not a power itself and is useless, but the damage to beast and humans is more usefull and that's what should be in the cube, not the sound... its common sense

08/20/2018 09:18 AMPosted by Steve
Getting 5000% extra damage on top of what I'm already doing from explosions and the 5462% damage from the sword on top of that looks good to me

anyways its damage means nothing. you still don't realize it right ??

So? just because YOU don't like it doesn't mean it shouldn't be a legendary power,

lol i have that ancient sword in my stash because it animations is pretty cool, i like it but i cant use it, because it do nothing, and its damage is minimum, (i have tested it with my 30k strength akkhan set and it still do nothing)

08/17/2018 04:45 PMPosted by DieHard

the OP referred to damage not sound...it's obvious
Would be awesome to take the attack speed of that thing and cube it.
pigsticker doesnt have a legendary power its just make a sound.. is not a power itself and is useless, but the damage to beast and humans is more usefull and that's what should be in the cube, not the sound... its common sense

So? the squeal is still written in gold and is a legendary power just because it's useless is beside the point. The fact is that is what the legendary power is.
not a power? I don't know of any other piece of equipment in the game that can do it
08/20/2018 04:44 PMPosted by Schyzo
the OP referred to damage not sound...it's obvious

08/17/2018 12:57 PMPosted by DieHard
Title

Title of thread is
PIGSTICKER IN CUBE PLZ
cube takes the legendary power from the item and the OP said absolutely nothing about anything else
All he said was the title and didn't elaborate and no matter how you want to dice it the fact remains that the legendary power for the pigsticker is squeal, wether that power is good bad or otherwise is immaterial, it is what the legendary power is Like I said in an earlier post
08/19/2018 02:49 AMPosted by Steve
It's not like you said they should CHANGE the legendary power to the extra damage to beasts and humans and cube that
Pig Sticker is like Halcyon's Ascent; both affixes are just not worth placing as a cube power option.

OP, what everyone really wants to know, is, are you crazy?