Make The Skeleton King the main villain of D4 please.

General Discussion
I mainly only did Skeleton King Leoric runs in this game. Just going through those areas, killing skeletons and seeing the cool design of Leoric in this game was a lot of fun for me alone.

Blizzard, as I sit here in this beautiful rural area that I live in on a nice sunny day, I ask that you make King Leoric the main villain in Diablo 4. Make a story to where a major evil within the hells revives Leoric again but gives him the powers of all the prime evils together multiplied. He would be like Super Perfect Cell in Dragon Ball z. Please give Leoric the voice actor that played Perfect Cell in the Funimation dub of DBZ that would make him even more interesting and serious.

As for feats, could you give Leoric is massive trademark hammer only with another weapon such as the Gauss Rifle that the marines use in Starcraft? That would be so cool to see Leoric use in the final battle with him. Make it so that in each Act you fight a limb of Leoric only it has a demonized body to go along with it kind of like Jenova from FF7 too, That'd be neat.

I think one of the Acts should take place on Tarsonis from the Starcraft universe. Make it to where Leoric opens a dimensional rift and sucks in in the heroes to that universe for at least one act. You have Jim Raynor talking in an even more southern accent while chewing tobacco lead the way. He can also drive his vulture and attack using the grenade from within the vulture as progress along the way.

Make gear and items work exactly like D3. It was perfect how Jay Wilson had it. You don't get punished for experimenting and you don't run into any brick walls that are impossible to get through because you "built wrong". I found David Brevik's design was absolutely terrible in that regard.

In the final battle with the Skeleton King Leoric make him fuse with General Edmund Duke from Starcraft 1. Have Leoric use Duke and Leoric's voice combined like how the fusion worked in DBZ. In this instance make the game have a one on one fighting engine like that Yakuza games and have the song that plays when you fight Kuze from Yakuza 0 play during that fight. That would be a surprise and act variety to the gameplay and would all out be amazing. After that make the true final boss Sully from Uncharted. When you beat Sully he explodes and says "NAAAAAAAAATEEE" and explodes with Megaman X4 boss explosions graphics.

Thank you Blizzard for making D3 a masterpiece and please take all of this into consideration when you make D4. Thank you.
Uhhhh, No thanks.
Go play D1 if you want to slay King Leoric.

I hope for something new outside of slaying big-red again ... Maybe something like Tathamet...
I can't decide if this is brilliant or just plain stupid.
It didn’t even make sense that Leoric was brought back in THIS game.

There’s no way that happens. The game is called DIABLO. The final boss won’t be a skeleton.
09/06/2018 04:49 PMPosted by Orrion

There’s no way that happens. The game is called DIABLO. The final boss won’t be a skeleton.

They can call it The curse of the Skeleton King and have the subname be Diablo 4 right under it. It worked for the Rambo movies.
This troll is getting too fat
09/06/2018 04:48 PMPosted by ragman
I can't decide if this is brilliant or just plain stupid.

Just plain stupid.
Well, this made me laugh. Worth the read.
09/06/2018 02:54 PMPosted by BaldursGate
Please give Leoric the voice actor that played Perfect Cell in the Funimation dub of DBZ that would make him even more interesting and serious.

Ugh! This sentimental downpour is killing me. It's so nice of you to help, BaldursGate...but I think the developers plan on doing this their way.

I think one of the Acts should take place on Tarsonis from the Starcraft universe. Make it to where Leoric opens a dimensional rift and sucks in in the heroes to that universe for at least one act.

One dimensional rift isn't nearly enough. We need the Nephalem to loot Rick's portal gun, so they can travel to infinite parallel Sanctuaries.
May be we'll have cyborg ninjas at the next Diablo? Who knows? What's beyond the unicorn land anyway?
You will never defeat him anyway.
09/06/2018 05:21 PMPosted by BaldursGate
09/06/2018 04:49 PMPosted by Orrion

They can call it The curse of the Skeleton King and have the subname be Diablo 4 right under it. It worked for the Rambo movies.

Sure, except that the star of the Rambo movies was still RAMBO.

So the major villain in Diablo has to be... DIABLO.

Besides, we already broke Leoric’s curse. Twice, now.
I mainly only did Skeleton King Leoric runs in this game. Just going through those areas, killing skeletons and seeing the cool design of Leoric in this game was a lot of fun for me alone.

Blizzard, as I sit here in this beautiful rural area that I live in on a nice sunny day, I ask that you make King Leoric the main villain in Diablo 4. Make a story to where a major evil within the hells revives Leoric again but gives him the powers of all the prime evils together multiplied. He would be like Super Perfect Cell in Dragon Ball z. Please give Leoric the voice actor that played Perfect Cell in the Funimation dub of DBZ that would make him even more interesting and serious.

As for feats, could you give Leoric is massive trademark hammer only with another weapon such as the Gauss Rifle that the marines use in Starcraft? That would be so cool to see Leoric use in the final battle with him. Make it so that in each Act you fight a limb of Leoric only it has a demonized body to go along with it kind of like Jenova from FF7 too, That'd be neat.

I think one of the Acts should take place on Tarsonis from the Starcraft universe. Make it to where Leoric opens a dimensional rift and sucks in in the heroes to that universe for at least one act. You have Jim Raynor talking in an even more southern accent while chewing tobacco lead the way. He can also drive his vulture and attack using the grenade from within the vulture as progress along the way.

Make gear and items work exactly like D3. It was perfect how Jay Wilson had it. You don't get punished for experimenting and you don't run into any brick walls that are impossible to get through because you "built wrong". I found David Brevik's design was absolutely terrible in that regard.

In the final battle with the Skeleton King Leoric make him fuse with General Edmund Duke from Starcraft 1. Have Leoric use Duke and Leoric's voice combined like how the fusion worked in DBZ. In this instance make the game have a one on one fighting engine like that Yakuza games and have the song that plays when you fight Kuze from Yakuza 0 play during that fight. That would be a surprise and act variety to the gameplay and would all out be amazing. After that make the true final boss Sully from Uncharted. When you beat Sully he explodes and says "NAAAAAAAAATEEE" and explodes with Megaman X4 boss explosions graphics.

Thank you Blizzard for making D3 a masterpiece and please take all of this into consideration when you make D4. Thank you.

There is no d4. There will be another expansion after reaper of souls. Be nice though.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/d3/topic/20768667161
Look at OP's post from a day ago.
He does not know the game of D3 yet he wants to tell us how to make D4?

OP is a troll of the worst kind.
09/07/2018 05:53 AMPosted by Chetanji

How does he not know the game, just because he was talking about greater rifting? There is a difference.
While I can agree that the idea of telling Blizzard what to do and just have an idea you want to can make a difference, some people here just go onto the negative "let's trash talk him" train. Hence why I don't want to come here and remembering why I left in the first place. Supposely grown up human beings trash talking or want to control the forum cause they are veterans. No wonder even Blizzard left this site alone.
Personally, I think the ultimate villain of any Diablo game, prior to any expansion packs, should be Diablo. He's the franchise's namesake. The Skeleton King is a phenomenal character, but in the end is just the terror of one local town, whereas any of the Prime Evils is a potentially world-ending threat.

Personally, though, and this is just my own preference, what I'd really like to see is the forces of Heaven and Hell both trying to destroy Sanctuary, perhaps even ally with each other in the face of humanity. The seven heads of Tathamet have been united into one Prime Evil, but then Imperius, who leads the Angiris Council, hates the Nephalem and all of humanity with a passion as well, to the point of declaring Tyrael an enemy for supporting them. Whereas up until D3 Sanctuary only truly had to contend with the threat of demons, the attacks of Malthael proved that many angels as well were set on eradicating humanity. Pitting the player against both the High Heavens and the Burning Hells I think could be the next way of raising the stakes in the world of Diablo, and cement the notion that pretty much everything in this universe is out to kill humans.
09/07/2018 06:13 AMPosted by FuturePhunk
How does he not know the game

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/d3/topic/20768667161

Dude once again please look at OP's post a day ago. ( link above )

There is the evidence.
09/07/2018 06:13 AMPosted by FuturePhunk
09/07/2018 05:53 AMPosted by Chetanji

How does he not know the game, just because he was talking about greater rifting? There is a difference.
While I can agree that the idea of telling Blizzard what to do and just have an idea you want to can make a difference, some people here just go onto the negative "let's trash talk him" train. Hence why I don't want to come here and remembering why I left in the first place. Supposely grown up human beings trash talking or want to control the forum cause they are veterans. No wonder even Blizzard left this site alone.

You sure love to defend the OP.

You know posting under multiple accounts is against the rules here, right?
I want to fight Lucifer. I hope he's the final boss.