Follower gear

Enchanting Favor (cannot die)
Thunderfury
Oculus Ring
Wyrdward ring
The Ess of Johan
Freeze of Deflection

Gear
Immortal Kings (Diamonds + Amethyst in helm)
Istvan's paired blades (Emeralds)
Endless Walk set
Convention of Elements
Fury of the Ancients
Bracers of the First men

Legendary Gems

Esoteric Alteration
Bane of the Trapped
Bane of the Stricken

Notes-

This for me is a big deal due to the fact that I only put in 30 hours this season and managed to hit my 100 with under 800 paragon and sub optimal gear. I only have 1 piece of gear with Caldesann's Despair on it and it was only to complete the season journey.

I want to throw a shout out to Sherwin since I 100% stole his format for this post. I felt good enough about what I accomplished that I wanted to share it! I only have 1 seasonal character and he has all the gear and build I used if you want to check it out.

Good luck out there and fight the good fight!
Grats! Just curious -- do you use TurboHud?
09/05/2018 11:00 PMPosted by JCRUZ
TurboHud?

Nope
I haven't play the game for several seasons but damn, that's very nice dude, Para 743 only and GR 100.

Sherwin usually always post " So u think u can rank top50" a few seasons ago. I guess he can't get to it anymore so that's why he don't post it anymore. He's very very busy promoting his "powerleveling" skill. No hate, but he just seems to posts anything that he thinks he's good at.
09/06/2018 07:12 AMPosted by Dartok
09/05/2018 11:00 PMPosted by JCRUZ
TurboHud?

Nope

Grats x2!
09/06/2018 08:38 AMPosted by rougal
I haven't play the game for several seasons

09/06/2018 08:38 AMPosted by rougal
Sherwin usually always post " So u think u can rank top50" a few seasons ago. I guess he can't get to it anymore so that's why he don't post it anymore.

What do you know about this if you haven't even played in several seasons? I play with Sherwin a lot, and his skill level is definitely there. Many of us who've been around a lot longer than you have just play these days for fun.
09/06/2018 09:32 AMPosted by Endeavor

What do you know about this if you haven't even played in several seasons? I play with Sherwin a lot, and his skill level is definitely there. Many of us who've been around a lot longer than you have just play these days for fun.
09/06/2018 02:11 PMPosted by rougal
09/06/2018 09:32 AMPosted by Endeavor

I haven't played, but I do visit the forum from time to time to read topics just like everyone else.
@Dartok Well done. Not quite the build I usually use, but I've done Greater Rift 100 with Whirlwind. See you in Season 15. =)
"So you think you can Sherwin?"

Fixt

Sorry did you do stuff? I didn't read because you posted a Sherwin title and you aren't Sherwin which is definitely a Sher-LOSE!
09/24/2018 10:48 PMPosted by Kintana
I didn't read

You should read otherwise you won't see me acknowledge Sherwin for his awesomeness and then you look like a fool posting this.
09/25/2018 07:15 AMPosted by Dartok
09/24/2018 10:48 PMPosted by Kintana
I didn't read

You should read otherwise you won't see me acknowledge Sherwin for his awesomeness and then you look like a fool posting this.

Maybe if you lead with that rather than adding it as an afterthought?
09/25/2018 08:43 PMPosted by Kintana
Maybe if you lead with that rather than adding it as an afterthought?

Yep my fault for not leading with that. You are right 100% no need to read things that aren't up front. I will add a TLDR at the top of my posts from now on for people like you.