Is there a cap for primals??

General Discussion
I have 99 primals and I haven't gotten a new primal for about 3 weeks. :(
There isn't.
Yet another case where people try to find any explanation for their bad luck with RNG, no matter how absurd that explanation might be.

Cap for primals...
09/08/2018 06:32 AMPosted by aluminatae

I sense the possibility of a 50 cent song title reference...
Yes and you have hit it. Has there ever been a limit on drops?
Good lord, this guy Primals.
Reminds me of another guy here who hunts for WD Primals. Last time I saw his profile there were Primals on 5-6 slots.

I've found no more than 10, more than half turned into 15 souls immediately.
09/08/2018 06:32 AMPosted by aluminatae

Yeah, you hit the cap. Might as well stop playing.

(/slap).
If you're having primal problems I feel bad for you son.
09/08/2018 02:00 PMPosted by SoAngry
If you're having primal problems I feel bad for you son.

I got 99 problems but the Witch Doctor ain't one.
09/08/2018 02:28 PMPosted by UltimaWeapon
Diablo 4 MUST have multiple classes such as: Nephilim, Demon & Angel. Each class should have a wizard, warrior, rogue and a unique class per race.
This is the second thread I've seen where you've posted this exact same thing. And it's off-topic here too. You better be careful or someone may report you for spamming.
09/08/2018 04:20 PMPosted by Perusoe
09/08/2018 02:28 PMPosted by UltimaWeapon
Diablo 4 MUST have multiple classes such as: Nephilim, Demon & Angel. Each class should have a wizard, warrior, rogue and a unique class per race.
This is the second thread I've seen where you've posted this exact same thing. And it's off-topic here too. You better be careful or someone may report you for spamming.

It’s actually the 6th thread. All 6 of his posts are the same thing, and all made today.
Thank you all for all your wonderful support and encouragement!! I salvaged two of my five primal enchantress Vadim's Surges yesterday, and today I got the primal Sin Seekers quiver that I put on display on StuffThree. Thanks again!! :D