Casual looking for Casual group.

Clans and Communities
tl;dr, these days I mostly only play seasonal to finish the Journey and unlock all of the portraits, then hang it up until the next season to do it all over again. Usually I get it done pretty quickly, but being a new mom has kinda thrown that all into chaos and I'm unable to play as much now as I used to before.

Are there any communities out there that are filled with other folks like me?
Ex Nihilus <EXN>. We are small but and growing clan that helps with diffrent aspects of the game whether it's powerleveling, gear/paragon point farming, or grouping up for rifts. We have both seasonal and non-seasonal players and are happy to help in both.

You can add me or look up the clan to join if you like.

Bubber#11270
Still on the lookout!
I lead SEs3, one of the Survivor's Enclave clans. I have 135 members, some of whom are pushing on the leaderboard and some who are just casual players. Feel free to hit me up any time or put in a join request and one of my officers can approve you.

FireVixen#1621
Hi Vaerosi,

We have a few members that's just like you. If you wish to do a couple of runs and try out please let us know :).
10/03/2018 12:15 PMPosted by Vaerosi
Still on the lookout!
Hope this doesn't count as a necro, but still looking!
01/01/2019 02:46 PMPosted by Vaerosi
10/03/2018 12:15 PMPosted by Vaerosi
Still on the lookout!
Hope this doesn't count as a necro, but still looking!

I’m not in a group specifically yet, I just bounce around with a few people here and there — I’d be around to do some season journeying. Always handy to have decent associates, let me know if you want to add me.

PS Server isn’t that important to me. I’ve been using EU primarily this season but dabbled on US as well.