IK hota 118 world record

Barbarian
Agrees that IK hota need a buff.What you guy think if the buff is on the shoulder itself ,seem no others barb build can use it?.Please correct me if i am wrong.THANKS.
09/12/2018 03:07 PMPosted by DieHard
@Savage

The conversation jump around from your old HOTA thread to a thread I created and began in a thread that Haybaler created. I had 158% AD and LoH in place of IAS (IB's and gloves). Anyways, I remembered and thought it interesting.

@WhiteCastle

I'm flattered (not really) that you read my M&G. We have WhiteCastle all over the Chicagoland.

:)

<3
09/13/2018 07:41 AMPosted by whitechapel
09/12/2018 03:07 PMPosted by DieHard
@Savage

The conversation jump around from your old HOTA thread to a thread I created and began in a thread that Haybaler created. I had 158% AD and LoH in place of IAS (IB's and gloves). Anyways, I remembered and thought it interesting.

@WhiteCastle

I'm flattered (not really) that you read my M&G. We have WhiteCastle all over the Chicagoland.

<3

According to the urban dictionary, you love me.

I love you too WhiteCastle!
Great clear and fairly reasonable with that para, I have done 108 with Focus&restraint(1700para) btw., full ad + ad/+dmg swords are the way to go - confirmed.
Thx for video of clear. Really fun to watch! And very enjoyable too see different builds high-clears.

Sorry, but small correction of original post. Now it's WR with better time (that's correct), but for this line
Broke his own 117 record

His own (personal best), not world record.
118 GR by IK HOTA was cleared on EU on 27 of July. With about same para and a lot of IAS on gear Magefist (cube)/ Eso (gem) combo.

P.S.
There was a topic in General Discussion with this link

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vTPiNihyMm7fBHqRc6jq8PwhLQQLMa_ZVfg3-beNv9TCnUkSas4FzxNzFqHWgsCaINjlQ02ff5o79Ii/pubhtml#

Very useful to check some records, list is SLOWLY but updated (Shoutout for this guy!).

Not updated, but some days ago 123 was cleared in IK6R4 on EU NS. You can see that clear on YT https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Ibd-M0cZvM
He will be pretty happy if he see this post. He believe he can do 120.
One thing, he has very high globes bonus, so he don't need any lph on weapon. That's why he can survive in the beginning.
Pretty impressed that some Barbs are still pushing higher with IK HoTA builds . It actually got me back to playing it again . In my honest opinion , I think that R6 HoTA is powerful as hell , but the play style is less than desired on my part . After playing it a while now I find it to be a broken way of playing this class . It's more fun for me to be right there engaging monsters head on and hammering the crap out of them , and IK HoTA is the build for that .

After playing R6 HoTA now for a while my verdict is in . IMO IK HoTA is hands down the better build . Fully engaging monsters at all times to me is better than slamming walls . R6 feels to me like a broken build , the more I play it the more I dislike it . If peeps like standing there hitting walls and being vulnerable to death from elemental attacks while doing it , just to buff up for the explosion , go for it . I personally like full engagement with the monsters . Feels like it should with IK HoTA .

R6 HoTA is more powerful for sure , but it is more of a chore to play it to me than fun . I get way more fun out of the IK HoTA build . I am finding that climbing to the top isn't all there is to it , getting enjoyment out of a build far outweighs frustrations of playing broken builds just to climb the ladder .
09/14/2018 09:59 AMPosted by NZR
Thx for video of clear. Really fun to watch! And very enjoyable too see different builds high-clears.

Sorry, but small correction of original post. Now it's WR with better time (that's correct), but for this line
Broke his own 117 record

His own (personal best), not world record.
118 GR by IK HOTA was cleared on EU on 27 of July. With about same para and a lot of IAS on gear Magefist (cube)/ Eso (gem) combo.

P.S.
There was a topic in General Discussion with this link

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vTPiNihyMm7fBHqRc6jq8PwhLQQLMa_ZVfg3-beNv9TCnUkSas4FzxNzFqHWgsCaINjlQ02ff5o79Ii/pubhtml#

Very useful to check some records, list is SLOWLY but updated (Shoutout for this guy!).

Not updated, but some days ago 123 was cleared in IK6R4 on EU NS. You can see that clear on YT https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Ibd-M0cZvM

Thanks for posting this info. Since I don't have much free time these days, I often rely on others to post links and records. I'll update the Top 5 thread before S15. IK HOTA will move up a rank and WW will move down.
09/14/2018 09:59 AMPosted by NZR
118 GR by IK HOTA was cleared on EU on 27 of July

O thank for clarifying. Regardless, wish the boys best in higher records in future.
@free

Thanks for taking time out of your busy schedule to post.

You're a champ!

Speaking of champs, who do you have winning tonights fight, GGG or Canelo? The talking heads got me believing that you Canelo has the advantage. Hmm.
09/14/2018 03:15 PMPosted by Haybaler
R6 feels to me like a broken build , the more I play it the more I dislike it

I could not agree with you more. I am still holding out that they fix/change the build up.
09/15/2018 09:37 AMPosted by Free
Top 5 thread before S15. IK HOTA will move up a rank and WW will move down.

Guys, Cains corner has post on barb records:

-R6 hota --> 125+ numerous pushers still pushing higher.
-IK6R4 Charge -->123, clearer claiming 125 doable.
-WW --> 122 , still requesting details EDIT: not from China server. Cant find matching player. May already pushed higher with different build.
-IK Hota 118

Dang WW 122, 6K paragon apparently, still GG. I do think for new seasons, IK hota > WW. WW just needs tremendous paragon.

Anyone plays leap??
09/15/2018 08:08 PMPosted by celtic08
Anyone plays leap??

Very few. Arch got 117(?) on it not too long ago, but we talking circa 7500 paragon. It can go prolly 1 or 2 more, but RG fights on higher end and leap are really PITA. It can take 5-6 minutes, MoTE stacks Stricken extremely slow - slowest of all set based barb builds - and this alone is enough. That's before we even start talking about non existing sustain, and no, a "potion" on the end of the cycle is not a sustain really, it is just recovery. During the rotation Leap have very little to no sustain. I wish the old bug was back, when we had LpFS heals thru EQ's from bonuses. It beats WW on consistency and out of the box power, it can do 3 min 70's below 800 para, it can do T13 under 4 min below 700 para, it beats IK HOTA on mobility, it has tons of "air time" so a lot of damage is being avoided while we are "mid-air", but even massive armor buffs, air time and mobility pale out on higher end. On top of this, only high end viable version of it is f+r+coe+apd's, this glass cannon - despite being my personal favorite - takes metric ton of practice to play.
09/12/2018 10:26 AMPosted by DieHard
09/12/2018 05:28 AMPosted by S4v4G3
AD being superior to attack speed is no surprise really

You of all people should be SURPRISED.

I remember quite a few month ago I was insisting that AD was greater than IAS and I began testing (I know Haybaler will recall this). You scolded me siting your guide and stating, "DieHard! AD is not greater than IAS. I've thoroughly tested it...BLAH... BLAH... BLAH!"

:(

Turns out, I was right.

I believe that once again, you own me an apology.

Ready when you are!

;)

phew...I thought that you'd turned into a nice guy when I saw your meat n greet...glad to see you're still up to your usual tricks.
Anyone plays leap??

NS EU 118 down on 19 of June.
Still highest clear by Leap, according to sheet.

This is his 116 clear https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIC0MjU_3SE
118 not uploaded yet.

But RG fight with Leap.... :)
09/14/2018 03:15 PMPosted by Haybaler

After playing R6 HoTA now for a while my verdict is in . IMO IK HoTA is hands down the better build . Fully engaging monsters at all times to me is better than slamming walls . R6 feels to me like a broken build , the more I play it the more I dislike it . If peeps like standing there hitting walls and being vulnerable to death from elemental attacks while doing it , just to buff up for the explosion , go for it . I personally like full engagement with the monsters . Feels like it should with IK HoTA .

R6 HoTA is more powerful for sure , but it is more of a chore to play it to me than fun . I get way more fun out of the IK HoTA build . I am finding that climbing to the top isn't all there is to it , getting enjoyment out of a build far outweighs frustrations of playing broken builds just to climb the ladder .

Haybaler, thanks for posting. I feel exactly the same way.

This thread brings me much joy, makes me want to dust off the old barb and do some smashing...
09/15/2018 08:08 PMPosted by celtic08
Guys, Cains corner has post on barb records:

-R6 hota --> 125+ numerous pushers still pushing higher.
-IK6R4 Charge -->123, clearer claiming 125 doable.
-WW --> 122 , still requesting details EDIT: not from China server. Cant find matching player. May already pushed higher with different build.
-IK Hota 118

Dang WW 122, 6K paragon apparently, still GG. I do think for new seasons, IK hota > WW. WW just needs tremendous paragon.

Anyone plays leap??

Do you have a link to this, particularly for the WW clear? If so, it is evidence that WW is still ultimately more powerful than Fire EQ. I do, however, strongly agree that Fire EQ out-performs WW at lower Paragons, and is thus a much better build for most Season players.

09/16/2018 07:25 AMPosted by NZR
NS EU 118 down on 19 of June.
Still highest clear by Leap, according to sheet.

This is his 116 clear https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIC0MjU_3SE
118 not uploaded yet.

But RG fight with Leap.... :)

Thanks for posting. Can you please post the 118 when it uploads? Much appreciated.

Important to note: This 116 with Fire EQ at 4k Paragon used Band of Might, not CoE. Very interested to see if he/she also got 118 with the same setup.
@Free
118 was cleared with BoM also.
FnR/Rubies/Stricken/Gogok/Trapped
https://www.d3planner.com/542521077 (best stats, but with Zei) link from his twitch channel

About 122 WW.
China has only one 122 (current highest NS)
http://d3.blizzard.cn/rankings/#season=era&phase=7&classes=barbarian&type=normal&p=1
^ China LBs (i think this is true link)

Asia NS has two barbs cleared 124 NS (both lower than 6k, but april and june clears)

https://kr.diablo3.com/ko/rankings/era/10/rift-barbarian
^ link

We need help from Asia realm friends for more info.
09/16/2018 09:50 AMPosted by NZR
About 122 WW.
China has only one 122 (current highest NS)
http://d3.blizzard.cn/rankings/#season=era&phase=7&classes=barbarian&type=normal&p=1
^ China LBs (i think this is true link)

Asia NS has two barbs cleared 124 NS (both lower than 6k, but april and june clears)

is there any proof that was WW? Because I suspect those were R6 HOTA clears.

I'm unable to read those languages and Google translate does a terrible job.

The highest video WW clear I can find is Wroboss old (but still amazing) 119 clear at 4k Paragon: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhn3aVOEs5U