IK hota 118 world record

Barbarian
No proofs, and that's not my info.
First hear in this thread, but if there was a clear - only on Asia, and no confirmation until video or LB snapshot of clear.

All according to sheet 119 Wro and 119 EU Istvan

Edit
Logged on Asia, both 124 R6.
09/16/2018 10:05 AMPosted by NZR
No proofs, and that's not my info.
First hear in this thread, but if there was a clear - only on Asia, and no confirmation until video or LB snapshot of clear.

Yeah, I think WW is capable of 120+, but you need to fish hard and deal with the lag. It's so much easier for most players to just push R6 HOTA. More damage, no lag, less fishing.

All according to sheet 119 Wro and 119 EU Istvan

Someone cleared 119 with the Istvan's variant? Or is that the player name? Any video or snapshot?
5 minutes ago r6 cleared 126 NS EU. Just checked LB.

About 119 Ist, no video (or i don't know where LUL). Just info from LB inspect.
09/16/2018 10:20 AMPosted by NZR
5 minutes ago r6 cleared 126 NS EU. Just checked LB.

About 119 Ist, no video (or i don't know where LUL). Just info from LB inspect.

Do you mean in-game leaderboard? For WW I mean. You checked it under View Hero Details?

R6 HOTA 126. Wow. Very, very awesome. We certainly haven't seen the limits of this build yet.
WW 119 Istvan was checked by sheets creator and i also checked in-game later.
Yes, View Hero Details.
09/16/2018 10:33 AMPosted by NZR
WW 119 Istvan was checked by sheets creator and i also checked in-game later.
Yes, View Hero Details.

Impressive! What Paragon?
Para level also in sheets (5621). That clear was in previous era (same patch).
09/16/2018 10:42 AMPosted by NZR
Para level also in sheets (5621). That clear was in previous era (same patch).

Thanks.

So we got 119 BK @ 4k Para, and 119 Ist @ 5k Para. About what I expected in terms of disparity.

Here's hoping we get some proof of WW 120+.
09/15/2018 11:00 PMPosted by Endeavor
09/12/2018 10:26 AMPosted by DieHard

You of all people should be SURPRISED.

I remember quite a few month ago I was insisting that AD was greater than IAS and I began testing (I know Haybaler will recall this). You scolded me siting your guide and stating, "DieHard! AD is not greater than IAS. I've thoroughly tested it...BLAH... BLAH... BLAH!"

:(

Turns out, I was right.

:)

I believe that once again, you own me an apology.

Ready when you are!

;)

phew...I thought that you'd turned into a nice guy when I saw your meat n greet...glad to see you're still up to your usual tricks.

Simply put, got to keep it really bro. You can't one minute say, "No, you need IAS, I tested it, quit deceiving the masses" and the next minute, "Of course AD trumps IAS. In fact, no IAS is needed at all, I don't know why everyone is so surprised". Everyone has to tow the line, no partiality, Savage included. Just like anyone else, he needs to take responsibility and own up when he's wrong, I do. That's all this is.

;)