starpact killing my vibe

General Discussion
the build is so rng,half the lowkey community is macroing and cheating to play the spec... get rid of this meta its so trash. necros wiz everything else just forget its in the game unless it can play z. its real hard for me to say a game is trash I always support bliz. but this is becoming trash.
09/21/2018 04:49 PMPosted by KnwnBeast
its real hard for me to say a game is trash I always support bliz. but this is becoming trash.

wow rude, have a downvote.
Thumbs up for you sir
The build's rng depends on zmk groupings and zbarb density generations. There is a minimum number of density SP requires. Supports control this.

Wiz efficiency is highly dependant on the 2 supports.

While macro provides the best stability, it is not essential to play provided you are as skilful as McDundee type of wizards. Dun doesnt run macro

Rather whinge on a forum, spend more time and effort into why players make it work.
Whinge?
wizzard is always a trash
09/22/2018 06:59 PMPosted by Schyzo

Wizard my favorite class so no it's not trash.

@op this sounds like a learn to play issue. You do not need an script or macro to play sp wiz. You just need to learn your timing. Aka about 2 second's left in lighting cast metoer use generator then channel. Meteor hits right as arcane starts. Proceed to generate resource and drop metoer before 2 second's into arcane. Generate and channel. Win.

It takes practice and timing. Also a stable internet connection because lag will destroy your rotation. But if you hit all the min requirement for ias resource reduction and have 12 on your belt you shouldn't have any issues.
The build's rng depends on zmk groupings and zbarb density generations. There is a minimum number of density SP requires. Supports control this.

Wiz efficiency is highly dependant on the 2 supports.

While macro provides the best stability, it is not essential to play provided you are as skilful as McDundee type of wizards. Dun doesnt run macro

Rather whinge on a forum, spend more time and effort into why players make it work.

haha
09/22/2018 04:33 PMPosted by Grimshade
Whinge?
FotY word forumgoing people have been using instead of whine because it makes them feel smart. It peaked in usage early this year, but has fallen off drastically since. You'll occasionally find some lone holdouts who still think it's a cool word to use for some reason.

To each their own.
So pretty much you gotta cheat to plan well on meta lol. Gotta love gaming in 2018 rofl
09/23/2018 07:15 PMPosted by Lexington
So pretty much you gotta cheat to plan well on meta lol. Gotta love gaming in 2018 rofl

You do NOTneed to cheat. You do have to learn your class, and find 3 other like minded individuals ( probably the hardest part) I'm not going to say there isn't players abusing macros for para swap and rotation. But this early in the season I would be really surprised if anyone is even playing meta. Rats would be the best thing to do for at least 2 weeks. Unless you spend an hour or 2 getting dps gems above 100 with meta.
09/22/2018 07:07 PMPosted by shadowforge
09/22/2018 06:59 PMPosted by Schyzo

Wizard my favorite class so no it's not trash.

Oh ok cool, so the class is not trash, because it's YOUR favorite. Got it.