Is it worth coming back ?

General Discussion
I left after season 4. Is there anything significantly interesting for someone to come back after this long time ?
Just wondering.
Thank you.
Well, you can play the same game with higher numbers?

And they released the Necromancer class... so if you don't mind doing the same thing over again with a new character...
There have been a lot of updates since Season 4. To many to list here actually. So yes it is worth playing again. I suggest trying it out.
If you haven’t played since season 4 you will find that there have been several tweaks and additions that have changed the game play. I can’t remember if Haegrid’s Gifts were present back when you last played but they truly help to ease the grind which is great for casual players like myself. My personal opinion is yeah, give it another go; after all you’ve already spent the money.
09/12/2018 06:31 PMPosted by BloodGod
I left after season 4. Is there anything significantly interesting for someone to come back after this long time ?
Just wondering.
Thank you.

Games Dead unless you play the first 2 weeks of Season
Without BIG annoucements at Blizzcon every season going forward is going to be the same boring drivel of rat runs
09/12/2018 07:24 PMPosted by Sannyasin
I can’t remember if Haegrid’s Gifts were present

Just looked it up and it seems Season 5 is when we got them along with 'we have removed Seasonal Legendaries'

https://us.diablo3.com/en/blog/19993877/first-look-season-5-12-22-2015

https://us.diablo3.com/en/blog/19824753/first-look-season-4-8-11-2015

...2015 and I'm still playing this game... C-R-A-Z-Y :D
Try it out. What have you got to lose?
I drift in and out of the game rather often, it's still fun to come back to.
It's actually seasons that got me into the game, and the reason I'm still actively playing it.
tell us first why you left
-then we can decide if you are a troll or really need an answer
09/12/2018 06:31 PMPosted by BloodGod
Just wondering.
Thank you.

If you have to ask then no.
And the only person that can answer your question is you
You are the only one that knows what is interesting and significant to you, other people will have a different idea as to what is interesting.
NO just wait til d4
You are in for a blast, so much has happened since S4. The game is far from perfect, but just discovering that is a lot of fun.
They made the game even easier so if you like playing with even more hand-holding then, boy oh boy, are you in for a treat!
The power creep made it possible to skip a lot if content, higher content still provide good challenge.

While it trivializes many if the difficulty levels, it does add depth to the game in that the nature of GR changes for every 10 levels you go up (or so), so you must learn how to handle new problems as you progress.