So just came back, have a ?

General Discussion
I can always rely on Diablo 3, even though there are slim to no changes I can still play for a few hours and enjoy myself.

This account is the one I bought for my daughter, who did not like it so I am playing it now.

So my question is; is it still wiser to farm 1 torment lower if it's faster? Or should I farm the torrent I can get through but takes more time? I am pretty sure it's the former but wanted to check first. Also is there a certain torment that there is a significant change for example, like from 6 to 7?
http://d3resource.com/difficulties/index.php

Rule of thumb is whatever you can do in about 5 minutes is most efficient farming level.
The main benchmarks imo would be t1,t7, t11, and t13. Greater Rift 70 solo will unlock primal drops.
agreed with @GhostDragon

generally you want to complete rifts in 5 or less minutes...obviously some rifts will take longer because of rng but generally the faster you can get through it the more efficient your farming will be...now if you get to the point where you're doing them even faster than 5 minutes then maybe it's time for you to up your torment...

also every torment you go up it means you're xp and your gear drops will go up as well. If you can get into a group your you xp and loot will increase more
If you want to farm fast, you need to find the level of difficult where you don't take too much killing elites, rift guardians etc. Though higher levels, you will get more loot, but loot comes rather easy, even for new players in this game nowadays.
If you don't know much about the sets for each class and builds etc. I would go on either Youtube and see top list on Rhykkers channel. He also link guides for each build in the describtion. Or take a look on here or ask under the section for the class you play.

Just a little tip, I would not mention which account you play under, cause it might be noticed and account sharing is against the ToS Blizzard got for this game. You never know, hence why I say this.. Happy gaming :)
Thanks guys!
T13 is the only place to go it's not even news. It's shocking how people still ask these questions lol
10/01/2018 06:29 AMPosted by SevenShadow
T13 is the only place to go it's not even news. It's shocking how people still ask these questions lol

It's more shocking you didn't learn from those 2-3 bans you've recieved from this forum alone. I still meet new players that have not played much or not at all in this game.
And just cause a lot is rushing towards t13 - grift 85+ does not mean it is what everyone should play.
So instead of dictating and bashing on others for playing how they like, how about you change your attitude and either help out or find something at least constructive to give back to people.

No point in doing T13 if it takes you twice as long than T11.
Our forum cave troll is back and she is looking for another bone to chew on.
If you're playing seasonal, you will receive a full set after completing the early stages of your season journey, which are pretty easy. You can check the requirements for each chapter by pressing shift+J at any time. Every time you complete a chapter, don't forget to enlist for the next one. Try to focus on those to smooth that progression curve a bit. The way it usually goes for me is leveling 1-70 on hard, then a few expert/master runs till I get the first 2p, followed by some T4-5 for the 4p, and finally T6 till I get the full set. Once you have the complete set, and depending on how well the set works without complementary items, you may be able to get away with stepping it up to T10. At this point you can get a fairly consistent amount of DBs to upgrade rares to get those complementary items to be in shape for T13 farming and further optimizing a basic speed GR to stabilize the legendary inflow around GR50ish.

This is of course just a basic outline that works for me, and will vary depending on the set you receive from Haedrig's gift. Some take a bit more work, but I hope this can illustrate the basics of progression nowadays.
10/01/2018 04:22 AMPosted by FuturePhunk
tle tip, I would not mention which account you play under, cause it might be noticed and account sharing is against the ToS Blizzard got for this game. You never know, hence why I say this.. Happy gaming :

He´s not account sharing, he specifically said he bought it for his daughter and she didnt like it, which means she doesn´t play anymore so anyone could use the account. Besides that, even if she still played it, it is allowed to share the account with family members that live in the same house
tle tip, I would not mention which account you play under, cause it might be noticed and account sharing is against the ToS Blizzard got for this game. You never know, hence why I say this.. Happy gaming :

I see you removed this part, but it's good advice if someone does not know. The account is registered under my email and credentials. So I am good but still good advice for others.
10/01/2018 09:51 AMPosted by Tubs
He´s not account sharing, he specifically said he bought it for his daughter and she didnt like it, which means she doesn´t play anymore so anyone could use the account. Besides that, even if she still played it, it is allowed to share the account with family members that live in the same house

I know he isn't. But someone might report him for those words. People can easily misunderstand things written down. Hence why I told him it "could be a problem".
Even though there is a very little chance of getting a ban, it could happen and would be a bit of a bummer.

First of all I was confirming something, and no, T13 is not the best to farm if it take 4 times longer than T10.

Here, I will fix my question for you, so your answer makes sense. What is the highest torment I can farm.

Thank you for your shallow sarcastic response.