NEW zNECRO BUILD

Necromancer
I developed this build because I don't think any Pest gear is mandatory for a zNecro. This build is purely to fuel the Rat dps with more health globes. It uses NO Corpse Lance. Every skill generates more corpses to spawn more health globes. Please try out this build and let me know what you think. I have a good feeling that this build can push higher than the "standard" zNecro pest build because of the survivability of Trag'Oul's and the big boost in health globe generation in between elites. Thanks!

https://www.diablofans.com/builds/100670-fullbringers-ultimate-znecro-lanceless-build
I have posted your build on cains corner, d.163.com for discussion. They host some of the best theorycrafters and invented/popularised numerous meta in the past few years including the current star pact meta.

If you are interested this is the link http://bbs.d.163.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=173616621&extra=

Google translate may not be so accurate.
10/06/2018 05:22 PMPosted by celtic08
I have posted your build on cains corner, d.163.com for discussion. They host some of the best theorycrafters and invented/popularised numerous meta in the past few years including the current star pact meta.

If you are interested this is the link http://bbs.d.163.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=173616621&extra=

Google translate may not be so accurate.

Thanks. We'll check it out.
I don't know Korean... is that Korean?
10/06/2018 07:24 PMPosted by Fullbringer
I don't know Korean... is that Korean?

Its Chinese.
Interesting build that I think I'll try. The biggest limiter I think will be with the loss of CC due to the removal of Lances. Even if you never click Corpse Lance once in the rift the Pest set/Devour uses the skill loaded so each devour lance adds CC. This may make a huge difference at 110+ or none. Will be fun testing.
So you´re trading increased crit hit chance for survivability? Doesn´t seem worth it, but if it really generates more globes than perhaps it can fit some setups. I don´t think it does generate more though, because I think Devour has a cap of corpses to revive, so if you´re mantaining Land of the Dead up youre generating the max number of globes you can independant of how many corpses you´re creating via other skills. I could be wrong though, and could be that Devour has no cap but Land of the Dead does.
@ Fullbringer, there isnt a lot of feedbacks from the post. It is not perceived well in general public's eyes. Some of the friends i have asked to test resulted in negative feed back. However take a look at this reply from d.163.com. He is one of the more reputable commentators.

"从装备技能来看,这个BD同样走极限CDR流辅助,利用产尸法师和减耗吞噬实现无死地阶段的能量无限循环吞噬产球,带的这样搭配无需无限死地,死地断档也可以保持产球,利用冰傀儡和冰晶增加暴击和冰冻怪触发克戒增伤,没有无限冰死地对一轮死地杀不死精英的层数可以减少怪物免控,对于重点击杀怪物可以针对性控制,在产球数量受限制的现在,可以通过手动控制产球数量,防止短时间产球过多断球。
这BD没有回血吞噬,利用血步穿怪回血,要针对性冰冻怪物,要控制产球节奏,对辅助的操作要求很高,不适合速刷,不适合野队,操作不熟练容易死,增伤不如冰尸枪辅助,防御不如回血吞噬辅助,配合熟练对冲层组合有好处。
一家之言,欢迎纠正。"

He thinks pro for this build is the builds corpse mage and "RCR" devour rune allows a cycle of infinite globe spawn without the need of LOTD (downtime) . This build dont need perma lotd, cold golemn can proc iceblink and krysbin as well, compensates to some degree the loss of brittle touch.

It also offers better control over CC. Reduce unintended CC immunity caused by lotd thus causing drop of krysbin. This mechanics suits situations when the dps cant effectively kill elites in few seconds resulting loss of kysbins from lotd 10s freezing.

Due to globes cap, this build has more precise control over when and where globes needs to be spawn, resulting in better feeding the dps when needed.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cons of this build:

Active healing (bloodrush) oppose to passive healing (cannibalise macro/numblock)

Fragile for inexperienced znecs

Less dps buff due to lack of CL

Based on the characteristics, he commented this build is not be suitable for speeds, particular pub groups. It should be used by experienced znecs in a dedicated experienced groups. This build might suit push better.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

His comments explains/inspired some gameplays. I think he mistaken your golemn rune to be cold oppose to corpse generation. Perhaps try it out if it doesn't affect your non lotd globe spawn too much. He does have a point that cold golemn proc ice / krysbin w/o lotd OR perhaps grab a charge zbarb in group. China server has less charge zbarb in rats oppose to EU / NA.

Personally I agrees with him. This build ideally needs good teammates to shine / tackle high contents. Lack of dps buffs can be compensated to some degree with elite dps players with high paragon / gem levels / aiming skills. However, lack of CL really hampers the explosiveness in 1 shot elites by elite dps on 112+ contents though. Perhaps it does suit push oppose to speed farm better. Maybe it can offer alternative playstyle, especially in non meta group push scenarios.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"那啥,我想说的这套可以不用宏。。在ps跟ns上玩有绝对优势"

Another player commented this build doesn't rely on macro, so it fits perfectly with console and switch.
@ Fullbringer, there isnt a lot of feedbacks from the post. It is not perceived well in general public's eyes. Some of the friends i have asked to test resulted in negative feed back. However take a look at this reply from d.163.com. He is one of the more reputable commentators.

"从装备技能来看,这个BD同样走极限CDR流辅助,利用产尸法师和减耗吞噬实现无死地阶段的能量无限循环吞噬产球,带的这样搭配无需无限死地,死地断档也可以保持产球,利用冰傀儡和冰晶增加暴击和冰冻怪触发克戒增伤,没有无限冰死地对一轮死地杀不死精英的层数可以减少怪物免控,对于重点击杀怪物可以针对性控制,在产球数量受限制的现在,可以通过手动控制产球数量,防止短时间产球过多断球。
这BD没有回血吞噬,利用血步穿怪回血,要针对性冰冻怪物,要控制产球节奏,对辅助的操作要求很高,不适合速刷,不适合野队,操作不熟练容易死,增伤不如冰尸枪辅助,防御不如回血吞噬辅助,配合熟练对冲层组合有好处。
一家之言,欢迎纠正。"

He thinks pro for this build is the builds corpse mage and "RCR" devour rune allows a cycle of infinite globe spawn without the need of LOTD (downtime) . This build dont need perma lotd, cold golemn can proc iceblink and krysbin as well, compensates to some degree the loss of brittle touch.

It also offers better control over CC. Reduce unintended CC immunity caused by lotd thus causing drop of krysbin. This mechanics suits situations when the dps cant effectively kill elites in 1x lotd duration.

Due to globes cap, this build has more precise control over when and where globes needs to be spawn, resulting in better feeding the dps when needed.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cons of this build:

Active healing (bloodrush) oppose to passive healing (cannibalise macro/numblock)

Fragile for inexperienced znecs

Less dps buff due to lack of CL

Based on the characteristics, he commented this build is not be suitable for speeds, particular pub groups. It should be used by experienced znecs in a dedicated experienced groups. This build might suit push better.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

His comments explains/inspired some gameplays. I think he mistaken your golemn rune to be cold oppose to corpse generation. Perhaps try it out if it doesn't affect your non lotd globe spawn too much. He does have a point that cold golemn proc ice / krysbin w/o lotd OR perhaps grab a charge zbarb in group. China server has less charge zbarb in rats oppose to EU / NA.

Personally I agrees with him. This build ideally needs good teammates to shine / tackle high contents. Lack of dps buffs can be compensated to some degree with elite dps players with high paragon / gem levels / aiming skills. However, lack of CL really hampers the explosiveness in 1 shot elites by elite dps on 112+ contents though. Perhaps it does suit push oppose to speed farm better. Maybe it can offer alternative playstyle, especially in non meta group push scenarios.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"那啥,我想说的这套可以不用宏。。在ps跟ns上玩有绝对优势"

Another player commented this build doesn't rely on macro, so it fits perfectly with console and switch.

In other words, it's a good build... specifically, for experienced players. I tested it myself and it's very strong without the need for Corpse Lance. I will try Golem with Cold Rune. I figured with Flesh Golem one could fuel dps even more but proccing Krysbin might be more substantial. The uptime on Golem is insane.

That was my intent, to offer alternative play style or even challenge the current meta.
In other words, it's good build... specifically, for GR pushing. I tested it myself and it's very strong without the need for Corpse Lance.

In short, yes. That is the conclusion. It needs to spread out to more advanced rat runners though, needs video gameplays on reputable tiers. If this build has solid game footages, can try to ask Rhykker to promote.

So anyone records videos and are keen to try out this build please record if can.
10/11/2018 04:31 PMPosted by celtic08
In other words, it's good build... specifically, for GR pushing. I tested it myself and it's very strong without the need for Corpse Lance.

In short, yes. That is the conclusion. It needs to spread out to more advanced rat runners though, needs video gameplays on reputable tiers. If this build has solid game footages, can try to ask Rhykker to promote.

So anyone records videos and are keen to try out this build please record if can.

Hey Rhykker! You out there? Try out this build. I'm running this build with GR100 speeds very efficiently. It can go higher but because of the "meta" people will just kick me due to my build without even a chance. As soon as they don't see lances all over the map everyone trips out lol.

I wish I could record myself but I'm a noob in that department. Thanks!