Season 15 Conquests impossible for me!

General Discussion
I already did the Avarice conquest. But at Conqueror level, I need to complete TWO more conquests. I can attempt the Tier 45/no set conquest, but it's pointless for me to even try that if I don't have a second conquest that I think I can complete.

I tried soloing Sprinter but couldn't get into Act 2 until 40 minutes! What slowed me down was all this "searching". Boss Mode is the same.

Last season (14), I did the level 75 solo and 3-gem-to-65 conquests. But this season, those are not options.

I feel like I cannot complete this season's tasks so I can get the stash tab. Anyone else feel the same way I am? Because if I can't get that stash tab, there's no point for me anymore to continue playing this season. I think Blizzard made it near impossible for 90% of the players to complete Conqueror level.
Use chicken WD. I got it in no time.
You're running a monk? Even doing a total clear of every single map in the stage, it shouldn't take even 20 minutes to get to Act 2. The problem comes down to your gear. The monk is by far the fastest of any character, and my major problem when running it, is that I'm too fast, and overshoot the target, or end up spending a few seconds spamming dash into a wall.

Here's my build for the Sprinter/Speed Racer conquest.

https://us.diablo3.com/en/profile/BehindTimes-1460/hero/1602944

While you need an Obsidian Ring of the Zodiac, the second ring and the amulet don't matter at all, provided you have resource reduction and cooldown reduction. Also, DON'T HAVE ANY ATTACK SPEED. You're going to be more than fast enough to clear the game in under 50 minutes. Yes, you'll dash faster with higher attack speed, but it will drain your spirit faster too, meaning, unless you have better rolls on resource & cooldown reduction, you'll be walking far too often. For bracers, Warzechian help, but aren't necessary. And for a weapon, you just need any daibo with spirit regen and cooldown reduction.

For the cube, all you need is a Pride's Helm/Leoric's Crown and a Royal Ring of Grandeur. The weapon doesn't matter, though a Incense Torch of the Grand Temple will help. (If you're running that as a weapon, feel free to choose whatever item you want in your cube. It pretty much doesn't matter at that point.)
First off, you do not need two MORE conquests for Conqueror, just one more, for a total of two conquests.

Second, The Thrill is pretty easy with the right gear, just find a bunch of legendary items that synergize with a particular skill, like WoL.

Third, boss mode is also pretty straightforward if you stack a lot of movement speed and single target damage. You can also join the season journey community and ask for help.
I see you are playing monk. I did the bossmode conquest to get all 3 if you are out for the last season journey.
Get an in-geom weapon and you should be good. Every class can be made into a speed variant.
I didn't even think I could complete it , but did it with around 3min to spare. And was a bit unlucky with no elites in some maps = trickering in geom so you can dash a lot.
As another mentioned, you need only 2 conquests if you are out for the conquer, but the last season journey part, you will need 3.
A level 45 no set , I did with a Barbarian. But it can be completed with a monk as well.
well if others can do it, I'm pretty sure it's not impossible for you.
It´s the same every other season, isnt it?
You're running a monk? Even doing a total clear of every single map in the stage, it shouldn't take even 20 minutes to get to Act 2 ...

This was my first attempt ever to do this, and I did run into bad luck, like always finding the target last among choices. For example, the part of finding the defiled crypt, there were four possible crypts all named the same, and I found the right one last. When looking for the Khazra Staff, I scoured the entire map until the last quadrant, and that was where it was ... things like that. I guess in a luckier run, it would've been faster.

I was using a Raiment build with all speed buffs I can think off (e.g. Krelm belt among others), and my traveling speed wasn't the problem because I was Dashing all over the place, hardly ever running out of Spirit.

The way I figure it, if things go like you say -- 20 minutes or less to get to Act 2, having 40 minutes left to finish four acts doesn't sound encouraging.

But I'm sure you guys are right, that it is doable, but I'm just not that fast I guess. I read from another response that I need to only complete one conquest, not two. I remember on Season 14, I had to do two additional conquests on top of Avarice conquest. But if it's only just one more, I might take a shot at the tier-45-no-set conquest, that sounds easier.

Thanks for your response.
09/30/2018 03:17 PMPosted by Pilby
You're running a monk? Even doing a total clear of every single map in the stage, it shouldn't take even 20 minutes to get to Act 2 ...

This was my first attempt ever to do this, and I did run into bad luck, like always finding the target last among choices. For example, the part of finding the defiled crypt, there were four possible crypts all named the same, and I found the right one last. When looking for the Khazra Staff, I scoured the entire map until the last quadrant, and that was where it was ... things like that. I guess in a luckier run, it would've been faster.

I was using a Raiment build with all speed buffs I can think off (e.g. Krelm belt among others), and my traveling speed wasn't the problem because I was Dashing all over the place, hardly ever running out of Spirit.

The way I figure it, if things go like you say -- 20 minutes or less to get to Act 2, having 40 minutes left to finish four acts doesn't sound encouraging.

But I'm sure you guys are right, that it is doable, but I'm just not that fast I guess. I read from another response that I need to only complete one conquest, not two. I remember on Season 14, I had to do two additional conquests on top of Avarice conquest. But if it's only just one more, I might take a shot at the tier-45-no-set conquest, that sounds easier.

Thanks for your response.

There's a guide for it here: http://paulius.50webs.com/diablo3.html

I'm not saying it's an easy conquest for those who've never tried, but even with completely bad luck, 40 minutes for Act 1 is a gear problem, not a bad luck problem. Even with the worst of all possible maps (third crypt, searching entire Fields of Misery, etc. I'm looking at worst 15 minutes for clearing Act 1. The cutoff is 16 minutes. (If Act 1 takes more than 16 minutes, don't move to Act 2, as you have inherent flaws.)

And while you say you're running a speed build, what you're really doing is running a rift clearing speed build. Speed Racer/Sprinter have a completely different build, which makes even the fastest rifting monk, dh, witch doctor, etc. appear like they're crawling. The fact that you're using a Krelm's Belt, I know you can't be using an infinite dash build, as that requires the Kyoshiro's Soul.

Here's a YouTube video I recorded in the gear:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=og9kwp8BJts

And this is one of the slowest possible builds for monks. If you want to see what others run (for a faster build):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18X6tuN0Z9Q
09/30/2018 01:02 PMPosted by Pilby
I already did the Avarice conquest. But at Conqueror level, I need to complete TWO more conquests. I can attempt the Tier 45/no set conquest, but it's pointless for me to even try that if I don't have a second conquest that I think I can complete.

I tried soloing Sprinter but couldn't get into Act 2 until 40 minutes! What slowed me down was all this "searching". Boss Mode is the same.

Last season (14), I did the level 75 solo and 3-gem-to-65 conquests. But this season, those are not options.

I feel like I cannot complete this season's tasks so I can get the stash tab. Anyone else feel the same way I am? Because if I can't get that stash tab, there's no point for me anymore to continue playing this season. I think Blizzard made it near impossible for 90% of the players to complete Conqueror level.

Conqueror says "Complete Two Conquests" means "two" total, not "two additional".
I hate Conquests that are not single-player friendly. Moreover, some Conquests require a player to have multiple character classes in a single Season. The only Conquests that I like are the ones that can be completed through standard game play (Greater Rift 75, leveling Gems, etc.), as these Conquests do not mandate that a player must invest a substantial amount of time in an otherwise pointless task (selecting a new character class, completing Campaign Mode, etc.).

I have tried to sprint through Acts I-V in under an hour, and I failed quite miserably, by my own estimate. Likewise, I am not about to even attempt to kill every Boss in under 20 minutes, because that sounds like too much of a nail-biter for me. And, it is not like this needs to be said: Set Dungeons are horrible!

As others have said, you only need one more for your stash tab, not two more. If you want to complete the Season Journey, then yes, you will need to do more.

I would avoid set dungeons, as most people hate them, and Sprinter is actually really tough solo unless you know what you are doing. No set 45 is probably the easiest of the 4 you have left to do. Boss mode isn't too bad if you are used to running speed run characters.
Some tips for Boss Mode:

Boss mode most maps are static, they don't change. Skel king, Maghda, Belial, Kulle, Siege Breaker, Az, Rakanoth, Malthael, are all static maps, you go the same way each time.

Cydaea, the map has 2 variants on the second lvl and is apparent you are going the wrong way really fast. Ghom has a few variants, but the map is small so easy to correct.

Adria, Urzael, Spider queen, Izzy, Diablo, Butcher, are the tougher maps, do some bounties runs and pick these bounties for practice, after a few runs you will notice the pattern for the few variants for each map.

You do not need to kill Vidian for the conquest! Make sure to skip.
The Thrill is actually a easy one to do. Just google guides on it and what recommended items you need to have. Since the legendary buffs, this conquest is much much easier now. Most classes have several options when it comes to this and if youve been collected some odd legendaries, odds are you already have what you need.
i can carry for boss mode
Yar, any fast hero can do boss mode solo. Group is of course better, but not impossible solo.
You've already got most of what you need for the GR45 challenge. Maybe equip a Magefist and a CoE if you've got one, but neither one is really needed - you've got the firepower already. Equip some non-set defensive gear and jewelry with sockets and have at it. I did that challenge really easily 2 seasons ago with the Monk WoL non-set stuff and whatever else I had laying around. Depending on your other stuff, you might even be able to do a GR65 or 70.
It's a little more than a week into Season 15. I have already completed Conqueror (oh, that beautiful stash tab!), and I have 2/6 tasks for Guardian done.

The Season lasts for 3 months. We should not be seeing these "I can't do it" posts until 2 weeks before the end of the Season.

So shut up, nut up, and get 'er done!
09/30/2018 04:25 PMPosted by HelloKitty
I hate Conquests that are not single-player friendly. Moreover, some Conquests require a player to have multiple character classes in a single Season.

I never have had this problem. I solo conquest almost every season, I can think of that I've played. Some classes do some conquests better/easier than others, for sure. But I've never have had any problems. And I switch classes each season.

or join a public game and ask them if they want to form a group and do it.
10/01/2018 04:50 AMPosted by Beliz

or join a public game and ask them if they want to form a group and do it.

Even more on point is join a "Season Conquest Community" and there are usually people looking to knock off the group conquests. Boss Mode is very easy with a good group, especially if you have a designated runner to the long bosses while the party tackles the easier ones. Then you can swap who is the long boss runner so that everyone in the party gets the conquest (unless the long boss runner already has the conquest done).

Since the OP is playing WoL monk, they shouldn't have too hard of a time doing GR 45, just put non set pieces in place of SWK and Focus and Restraint (Cindercoat equipped, Magefist, CoE, Zodiac, Hellfire plus any pants and shoulders) and they should easily do GR 45. For Boss Mode if trying to get Guardian and a 3rd conquest they just need to equip In-Geom in place of Kyoshiro's Blade, especially if they get into a group. Dashing with In-Geom procs will get you where you need with plenty of time and SWK is more than capable of one shotting anything on T10. I would switch to CoE and Zodiac instead of Focus and Restraint for the additional proc of cooldown to reset Dash even faster. Mobility is key for Boss Mode. Sprinter is not too hard but it's much easier with a good group with a good plan of runners and a tower. Monk is one of the best runner classes for Sprinter. The problem with Sprinter is that it will take about an hour whereas Boss Mode can be done in under 20 minutes.