Give Wyatt / team a break...

General Discussion
1 2 3 25 Next
Nov 2 -1114
I'm at Blizzcon.

Their hearts are broken also.

Wyatt cried backstage after the announcement before what's next portion.

His eyes are bloodshot and puffy.

Pretty obvious.

He has to tow the company line.
Highly Rated
Lol when MissCheetah says she feels betrayed,, sorry, but its his job, sure it may not be his decision but if anything there needs to be as much backlash as possible
Highly Rated
Hell no, they really just said WHAT U GUYS DONT HAVE PHONES? Just wow
Highly Rated
have not seen one positive post about this mobile, the community has spoken blizzard. GET BACK TO THE DRAWING BOARD AND GIVE US SOMETHING BETTER!
Highly Rated
Capitalism (at least in it's current form) is the nemesis of creativity. Today's announcement serves as a fantastic example. When a company's primary drive switches to increasing shareholder value - it's customers and low level employees are ironically, usually the first to get shafted.
Highly Rated
I feel terrible for them. I also feel terrible for the player base. This is an awful situation.
Highly Rated
I mean, anyone with a brain knows that a mobile announcement what be received this way or even worse.

You either try to release it together with a main game like Diablo 4, Diablo MMO, Diablo Spin off, literally ANYTHING and people wouldn't mind the mobile version. But when you create hype for just a mobile release, you are asking for it.
Highly Rated
It is, unfortunately, necessary. Want to let ActiBlizz know how bad this really is? This is how. Boycott, boo, heckle, rage, and do so relentlessly. I certainly would if I was there.
Highly Rated
I mean, anyone with a brain knows that a mobile announcement would be received this way or even worse.

You either try to release it together with a main game like Diablo 4, Diablo MMO, Diablo Spin off, literally ANYTHING and people wouldn't mind the mobile version. But when you create hype for just a mobile release, you are asking for it.
Highly Rated
He is crying.
His wallet is not crying.

Wait, we are crying too.

:(
Highly Rated
11/02/2018 01:25 PMPosted by Vreivai
11/02/2018 01:23 PMPosted by Phatty

And the company line has to reflect the investors, and the investors want a mobile game.

I was an investor until about 30 minutes ago. Investors want their stock price to go up. The Diablo community doesn't want this game. Most of the consumers that made D3 one of the fastest selling games ever aren't going to be interested in this game and won't be buying it. It might find a market outside the community but I think it's too risky to remain an investor for the time being.

I think what's really telling is markets closed shortly after the announcement. Now is after hours trading and the price hasn't done anything. There was a correction last month when they announced no D4 but if there was excitement about Dmobile I would have expected to see a rally.
Highly Rated
I'm at Blizzcon.

Pretty obvious.

Sad, sad day for everyone. If we're crushed, just imagine how he feels.
Highly Rated
I'm at Blizzcon.

Pretty obvious.

Then he needs to grab some of that leadness he has and push hard for us!
Highly Rated
He has to represent the franchise, he has to take the brunt of our frustration. I don't feel awful. He helped usher this to the forefront. Because, regardless of his tears, he cost the entire community. We're pissed off, we're angry and we've always invested in their bull!@#$. We bought the dumbass Necromancer pack even when it didn't really change anything. We bought Diablo 3 RoS after they handed us the abortion of Diablo III. %^-* it, I'm over feeling bad for people on the inside. He should have said something or walked away. He participated in this !@#$show. He's culpable.