Stock Price

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 4 9 Next
This is likely a 10% swing in the wrong direction from what investors would expect after a huge blizzcon.
Im just here with popcorn looking at the stock :)
https://www.marketwatch.com/investing/stock/atvi

Not a huge deal, but they are pushing -4%
11/05/2018 06:46 AMPosted by Morticielle
11/05/2018 06:42 AMPosted by Bravata
...look again, derpy mcderper

Why would I before end of trading today?

then you might as well wait for the next annual report
It’s dropping. Wait till the end of the day. Very little that can be done about, accept small bandaids. It’s starting to dive. But, don’t be excited, there will be big demand for that stock today, it will reverse that trend, Activision was prepared for it. They will just wait for low point to start buyouts.
-4.5%
11/05/2018 06:49 AMPosted by S4v4G3
They will just wait for low point to start buyouts.

Yep.
11/05/2018 06:42 AMPosted by Derkaderka
When you're so mad at video games that you refresh stock tickers that you don't know how to interpret just to troll internet forums.

Humanity is doomed.

Please en-light me you superior intellect self made man
Currently from where i'm sitting with sub par tools, it looks like the worst performer on Nasdaq 100. That says something.
Down 4% and still dropping.
11/05/2018 06:54 AMPosted by springtide
Currently from where i'm sitting with sub par tools, it looks like the worst performer on Nasdaq 100. That says something.

Not really. In EU Ubisoft is dropping too, close to 4% since opening, EA dropped a bit too, nothing really unusual. Blizz can drop even 10%, on the end of the day it will only make the richer and have bigger control over. I run 6 figures portfolio started in my early 20’s, seen worse than these little wiggles. Even 10% drop is nearly meaningless in that particular situation.
11/05/2018 06:44 AMPosted by springtide
I'm genuinely interested how such a PR disaster and corporate decision is epxressed on the financial markets

Funny thing is they created that PR nightmare by trying to suppress the critics in a very strict manner, whether direct or indirect. It rebounded back at them instead of ceasing along the weekend.
Without the trolling element, I'm genuinely interested how such a PR disaster and corporate decision is epxressed on the financial markets
Tech is down across the board right now; it's not just ActiBlizz. Ironically, NetEase is up. Even a 10% drop at the close of trading today is fairly meaningless.
almost 5% ouch

that's big
In the last 4 weeks leading up to BlizzCon, there stock went from its year high back down to (nearly) its year low. It's not just the 10% they could drop today....this quarter is looking pretty bad. I'd say they have some things to sit and think about, and they might wanna make sure they make some better decisions.
11/05/2018 07:00 AMPosted by S4v4G3
Even 10% drop is nearly meaningless in that particular situation.

Must be true if S4v4G3 on the official Diablo Forums says so.
11/05/2018 06:50 AMPosted by OnlyReaper
Please en-light me you superior intellect self made man
Are you honestly looking to be enlightened or do you just think you're being clever?
11/05/2018 07:02 AMPosted by Derkaderka
Without the trolling element, I'm genuinely interested how such a PR disaster and corporate decision is epxressed on the financial markets
Tech is down across the board right now; it's not just ActiBlizz. Ironically, NetEase is up.

and why do you think.... cultural Tech is always heavily attached together
11/05/2018 05:52 AMPosted by Abdettus
Make a new post when they lost 5%

Stock is currently down 5.3%.