''We fuucked D4 like D3 and had nothing to show you''

General Discussion
............''''According to sources close to Kotaku, Blizzcon didn't go exactly as planned for the Diablo team. Allegedly, they were going to announce that they were working on Diablo 4, but with no concrete vision in place, they pulled the announcement - hence the news post from the official Blizzard/Diablo site:

"One of those people told me that the Diablo team wasn’t yet ready to commit to an announcement, as Diablo 4 has changed drastically over the past four years and may continue to change further. (We’ve heard it’s gone through at least two different iterations under different directors.)" -- Jason Schreier, Kotaku

Blizzard has yet to comment on the story, so we cannot confirm whether the sources are correct. Although, if you do read the news post again, they do mention that they aren't ready to announce all of their plans at Blizzcon. Was this it? Hopefully we'll find out soon. "" ...............

If this is true, It is worse than any possible human reasoning , any sane person cannot find any excuse or logic in this.

How the fuuck can you let happen the same shiet AGAIN that happened to Diablo 3? If this is true, someone needs to sue Blizzard for being the most retarded crowd that ever walked this earth. How low of a lifeform can someone be to use the same excuse twice in a row for the same series of games and hope that the customers swallow the pill.

I mean, these guy's brains defy any kind of common sense and logic scientifically, biologicaly and physicaly possible in this universe.

There are no words in any language that can be thrown at these guys to describe the condition they are in.

I can't take this !@#$ any more, it defies the very fabric of reality.
ok, lets just assume that kotaku is getting this information from somewhere other then the absolute crack of their !@#.

Part of me does not buy it because there has to be enough people at blizzard that have even the slightest shred of common sense to realize that if they would have said to fans, "Hey we got good news, D4 IS Coming, we are working hard to get it to you in the quality thata you deserve, its hit some snags, but its gonna be there. in the mean time we have a new product to put out we would like to introduce to you, Diablo Immortal, we hope this serves as a small stop gap until we get you D4"
They keep silence, and don't deny it . For me it's more than a confirmation.
... You couldn't even show a logo? A bloody logo would have at least taken the edge off. But leaving it to the end, the show-stopper slot and having it be Immortal; a bloody mobile game!? Who thought THAT was better!? Who thought that could possibly have gone down better?
They sell announcements with virtual blizzconn tickets. Diablo comes out every ten years; you can't exactly pitch it at every Blizzconn (if you want to keep selling Virtual blizzconn tix to people). Learn the business model.
That's exactly why i dare to judge them, they just shoot themselves in the leg like they are shouting :'' WE WANT TO GO BANKRUPT''
Who sane in the head does that ?
11/05/2018 12:25 PMPosted by backspace
ok, lets just assume that kotaku is getting this information from somewhere other then the absolute crack of their !@#.

Part of me does not buy it because there has to be enough people at blizzard that have even the slightest shred of common sense to realize that if they would have said to fans, "Hey we got good news, D4 IS Coming, we are working hard to get it to you in the quality thata you deserve, its hit some snags, but its gonna be there. in the mean time we have a new product to put out we would like to introduce to you, Diablo Immortal, we hope this serves as a small stop gap until we get you D4"

Directly saying that you had to start over or to change everything is nothing you want to talk about at Blizzcon though... Just keep it short and sweet "There will be another major Diablo game for PC sometime in the future".

Don't go further, that will create a small buzz and the "sometime in the future" will be so vague that people aren't going to expect it soon.
11/05/2018 12:25 PMPosted by backspace

Honestly Jason Schreier has been on point with every bit of inside news like this for the past few years. Let's not forget that he has broken lots of stories about the internal trouble that Destiny development has had and IMO it isn't that much of a jump to think that he would be able to get internal Blizzard sources just from those connections. God knows what Blizzard was thinking with how they handled this but I think the reporting is accurate.