Need Frands

Hardcore
Hey guys, getting back into D3 for a bit to try the Necromancer out. Only problem is none of my "friends" play anymore... If you are an active player and looking for someone to run with hit me up Swisha#1734
Hey Swisha, NOW you come back! LOL

Over time we've moved on. Mostly because the game has become a simple grind fest. For me, I upgraded to Mojave a few weeks ago and the game isn't playable due to graphics problems with no fix in sight. Considering all the other events, timing seemed right to pick up something else.

GL with the necro!
If you are still looking for people to play with we have a group that plays every night. Ill add you on Bnet tonight when i get home.
I've been on the PTR, but will look for you when I get on later. Welcome back, Swisha!
What console you play on?
12/02/2018 04:12 PMPosted by babyd
What console you play on?

We're all on PC.
Hey Swish!

We are still around. . .but you are right- most have been dormant.
(or playing other stuff)

There is a buzz that there will be some people coming back for the start of this season.
11/21/2018 05:09 PMPosted by Swisha
Hey guys, getting back into D3 for a bit to try the Necromancer out. Only problem is none of my "friends" play anymore... If you are an active player and looking for someone to run with hit me up Swisha#1734

What the hell is "Frands" are you from germany?
Hi BrbWiFeNaked,
It's a play on words, and is also a clan name. Frands was popularized by a prolific poster that was a PK in a past life.

You can also search for "ho snap" vs "oh snap" for another example of HC forum vernacular
01/08/2019 09:41 PMPosted by Justinian
Hi BrbWiFeNaked,
It's a play on words, and is also a clan name. Frands was popularized by a prolific poster that was a PK in a past life.

You can also search for "ho snap" vs "oh snap" for another example of HC forum vernacular

It's HO Snap! Thank you very much.
Aww, all the lost souls of diablo in one place, so much nostalgia