No man's sky

General Discussion
I'm interested to hear opinions on which do you think was a bigger conteroversy?
Try to be objective though, i know we're all pissed lol :)
If NMS is a 10 on the Rekd-it scale. I'd give this blunder a 6.5
11/06/2018 07:21 AMPosted by Hamiltonz
If NMS is a 10 on the Rekd-it scale. I'd give this blunder a 6.5

I tend to agree with you, only i give this one 7.5 (due to people paying much more then 60$ only to get a di*k in the face).
Ironically, I am still interested in purchasing NMS... I have just been waiting for several patches to go through and the price to drop well below $20.

I would say NMS was a much larger impact than DI.
There's a difference. NMS became a good game, eventually, once it was actually finished. The original release was just rushed.
11/06/2018 07:37 AMPosted by Stormspark
There's a difference. NMS became a good game, eventually, once it was actually finished. The original release was just rushed.

That's true. However, dont forget the developer lied, and then disappeared for a few months.
11/06/2018 07:29 AMPosted by Wootytooty
Ironically, I am still interested in purchasing NMS... I have just been waiting for several patches to go through and the price to drop well below $20.

I would say NMS was a much larger impact than DI.
Yes, I too will buy this game when it drops down to around $20. If nothing more than to own a piece of history. Oh, and to support the genre. I'd like more games in that genre.
NMS was a dev (or a designer, whatever) literally talking about features that weren't implemented into the game. The trailer featured things that weren't implemented into the game.

It was absolutely worse than this.

This is just disappointment. NMS was a straight up lie. Luckily it was not a scam, and the devs buckled down to fix and update the game unlike Aliens: Colonial Marines.
NMS is good. Have bugs, but ok.
No Man's Sky corrected their game in my honest opinion and its getting better as time goes on I dont see that happening for Blizzard and im going to leave it there.
Neither was a controversy to adults.
11/06/2018 09:06 AMPosted by Mercury

Yeah, like AMIRITE guys!? We're all just petulant loud children here!
1. Battlefront
2. NMS
3. This
No Man's Sky is an example of MMO Sharding.
No mans sky = PC

Diablo Immortal = mobile

Even the worst PC game is better than any mobile game imo.

At least we can say no mans sky developers and marketers got it right before release.

When you get older you'll understand that adults have hobbies they care about because they have disposable incomes they can use to support them. Also, the whole forced not caring and aloofness stops being cool because we realized that we just don't care that much what other people think.
11/06/2018 09:11 AMPosted by Zolgar

Yeah, like AMIRITE guys!? We're all just petulant loud children here!

Agreed.
11/06/2018 09:28 AMPosted by Sibenice
the whole forced not caring and aloofness stops being cool because we realized that we just don't care that much what other people think.

Press F to show that you don't care what other people think.