I'll start calling you Activision Blizzard

General Discussion
And not Blizzard alone.
Things have changed.
That changed 10 years ago.
Yea it a real shame is use to be a company that would make game too completion and cancel it because it was not up to there standard.
Scathing.
What baffles me is that the news reported about Activision shares falling but made no mention of Blizzard having backlash with its community. They only mentioned how call of duty was out and they had expected better financial results. Maybe Activision isn’t worried enough to care and I don’t think I’ve seem Blizzard so much more than try to placate us by saying they hear us.
If Blizzard wanted to torpedo it reputation this a great way to do it.
11/12/2018 05:51 AMPosted by Cucobr
And not Blizzard alone.
Things have changed.

LOL, you only just noticed?

Clue: the real-money AH back at the start of D3 should have told you that!
I'm not calling them Blizzard at all. They don't deserve that name.

Just Activision. That name alone tells you everything you need to know.
Take a look at what's going on with COD: Black Ops 4. The copy after copy sequel didn't do well, so Craptivision is now implementing microtransactions...Who would have thought from a company who just announced a mobile game. Starting to make sense now?
11/12/2018 08:55 AMPosted by bentatorship
I'm not calling them Blizzard at all. They don't deserve that name.

Just Activision. That name alone tells you everything you need to know.

Something not right man.
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/d3/topic/20769769776?page=2
Op is late to the party. It's ok,we saved you some cake and ice cream.
Activation now : aimed their gameplay for kids around 10 and adjusted so they could succeed without any issues even when lacking skills.

Blizzard aimed for older players 20+. Gave very little information on certain game play element and let the communitt figure things out.

Blizzard made a compromise the same way a guy compromise with his girlfriend when she wants a cat...
I didnt wanted a cat and she did... So we got a cat....