Can someone explain this bonus?

General Discussion
Might of the Earth:
The (6) Set bonus has been increased from 5600% to 20000%

I read the entire PTR and class changes but this, this is beyond anything? Why?

I do not understand. I play this set and I'm at T10 already without any other items.

I understand that bad sets should get buffed, but already good sets are now going insane op. Wouldn't 12k be enough? I mean heck, I clear T13 and GR 75 with that set last season in like 3-5 days. Now? Now? Now I need 2 days?
11/20/2018 03:46 PMPosted by Ovian
Might of the Earth:
The (6) Set bonus has been increased from 5600% to 20000%

I read the entire PTR and class changes but this, this is beyond anything? Why?

I do not understand. I play this set and I'm at T10 already without any other items.

I understand that bad sets should get buffed, but already good sets are now going insane op. Wouldn't 12k be enough? I mean heck, I clear T13 and GR 75 with that set last season in like 3-5 days. Now? Now? Now I need 2 days?

Those changes are not made with you in mind. They were made for those wishing to push GR. Torment difficulty has been irrelevant for quite some time now. Everything blows up when you sneeze. The only place where things don't instantly die is in GR... sadly.

I prefer non-GR content over GR, but it's so unrewarding and easy, I haven't logged back in for over a year now.
It's only a 3.5x damage increase. It's a buff to the set to make it more desirable for pushing GR, as the previous poster pointed out.