Account muted code 44

General Discussion
1 2 3 5 Next
wtf blizz? Was in public bounty game with 3 players. Another completed an act, so I msg'd to party that completing an act will block another player joining us. A player responded that it is only when "turn in" (claim chests) that no-one can join. I replied that I've proven that completing an act forbids further players joining. He/she replied "that sux". I responded "it will suck more with only 2 players" before leaving the game. Shortly after I was muted. Is that appropriate blizz?
Sounds fair, I have been muted for less in wow
The moral of this is: educate someone & get muted. Muting should not done until circumstances are investigated.
Fair? You have no idea. Is in no way AT ALL fair!
Diablo is offended by the word “sucks” as well as silver spoon Johnny’s parents.
It's fair. It is a family friendly game you must conduct yourself appropriately. Hold yourself to a higher standard.
11/23/2018 11:29 PMPosted by AussieJester
The moral of this is: educate someone & get muted. Muting should not done until circumstances are investigated.

That's odd, the thing I took from this story is that you acted like a jerk by leaving them to complete the run with just two people rather than three.
11/24/2018 12:11 AMPosted by Meteorblade

That's odd, the thing I took from this story is that you acted like a jerk by leaving them to complete the run with just two people rather than three.
The whole point of group bounties is that is quicker with four people. If some ignorant player is going to block a fourth player joining, I won't have my time wasted & will join another party with four people. The jerk is the one who completed an act before a fourth player could join.
I didn't know you could get muted in Diablo! :-o
Must be new...
11/24/2018 12:40 AMPosted by AussieJester
The whole point of group bounties is that is quicker with four people. If some ignorant player is going to block a fourth player joining, I won't have my time wasted & will join another party with four people. The jerk is the one who completed an act before a fourth player could join.

Depends on how much you’ve completed up to that point.
If you’ve completed 4/5 bounties on 4/5 zones, would it be jerk to just complete everything and block someone from coming in and milking the effort of other players?

For all we know, you dropped out of an almost complete bounty run and screwed yourself.
I had only just started & had done 2 or 3 bounties. There was heaps left to do. Also, I have 21K seasonal bounty mats. How long does a mute last???
You guys want to assume a lot to put %$@# on me. I never harassed anyone, never spammed, never swore or abused. How long does a mute last?

When I play a game, I'd rather be enjoying myself than getting "educated" by a random stranger.
So because some butt-hurt moron doesn't like me leaving the bounty game, I have to get muted? How long does a mute last?
11/24/2018 02:14 AMPosted by Amira

When I play a game, I'd rather be enjoying myself than getting "educated" by a random stranger.
If you read the thread, you'd realize that the player clearly was shocked to learn that if you complete an act, no-one can join unless invited. Obviously he won't be making the same mistake again & NO DOUBT was happy to learn this fact. I don't enter games to "educate" anyone. How long does a mute last?
11/24/2018 01:31 AMPosted by AussieJester
I had only just started & had done 2 or 3 bounties.

This is getting even better. So, someone else had done five bounties by the time you were on your third one, which means you were giving someone a hard time about carrying you in a public bounty group, so you left to teach them a lesson?

o.O
...more assumptions. We didn't all join at the same time. roflmfao
Meteorblade, are you intellectually challenged? P.S. How long does a mute last?