Account muted code 44

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 5 Next
11/23/2018 11:57 PMPosted by Garret99
It's fair. It is a family friendly game you must conduct yourself appropriately. Hold yourself to a higher standard.

Slaying demons in hell family friendly?

Ok.
11/23/2018 11:57 PMPosted by Garret99
It's fair. It is a family friendly game you must conduct yourself appropriately. Hold yourself to a higher standard.
What was not family friendly about my conduct???
11/24/2018 02:44 AMPosted by AussieJester
P.S. How long does a mute last?

Maybe one week or one month, I'm not sure.

EDIT: as far as I know, mutes from HotS starts with 1 week, and the second one is 1 month and then ban.
It used to be 1 day, and every next offense it doubled the silence time.

EDIT2: Also avoid double posting, you can quote somebody and write something without needing to post twice.
Is there any review by blizz of my actions? Can I appeal the mute? I don't think my actions warranted a mute.
11/24/2018 03:25 AMPosted by AussieJester
Is there any review by blizz of my actions? Can I appeal the mute? I don't think my actions warranted a mute.

iirc, you can try submit a support ticket somewhere on the account page. Maybe start by clicking the upper left "Blizzard" icon of this page.
I got a perma ban for killing miss cheetah and nevalistis demons in game. They claimed it was a "Real Life Threat". 30 minutes later it was reduced to a 3 day account ban for "Spamming / Trolling".

I have no idea who's in charge over there, but it's unbelievable.
You actually have been muted for stating out loud you hope to have 4 players in a public session for a dead game, which is clearly an absurd
Here's the problem original poster. You joined late with no idea how long that person has been there. By the time 5 bounties were completed a fourth hadn't joined. How long do you propose that they wait? Sure you can go ahead and fulfill the other bounties but still if no one joins then what? What would have been the difference?
You are such a pleasant person OP, I can't imagine why you got reported. I'm sure you were very calm and rational in your explanation.

Congrats on your totally awesome mic drop moment though.

It's not totally ruined by crying on the forum.
with the amount of reply you post in this thread, and 2-3 post back-to-back, it's good you get muted.
I didn’t know they mute in Diablo.

Game is even worse now I guess. Can blizzard find any more ways to ruin this franchise?
11/24/2018 02:00 AMPosted by AussieJester
You guys want to assume a lot to put %$@# on me. I never harassed anyone, never spammed, never swore or abused. How long does a mute last?

11/24/2018 02:15 AMPosted by AussieJester
So because some butt-hurt moron doesn't like me leaving the bounty game, I have to get muted? How long does a mute last?

Meteorblade, are you intellectually challenged? P.S. How long does a mute last?

Hmmm...I can't imagine why you might have gotten reported by anyone.

I have no idea how long a mute lasts in D3. I don't know many people who have managed to have it happen. Check your email and see if you got a notification. Also realize, the mute could have been for something you said earlier that took some time to review. It is not always the very last thing you said.

11/24/2018 03:49 AMPosted by BagboyBrown
I got a perma ban for killing miss cheetah and nevalistis demons in game. They claimed it was a "Real Life Threat". 30 minutes later it was reduced to a 3 day account ban for "Spamming / Trolling".

I have no idea who's in charge over there, but it's unbelievable.

You are being sarcastic right? Nobody gets banned for killing the yellow mobs with names. Nobody would have reported you for that in game either - there is no real life threat category there that I remember.

Now, the forums on the other hand...never make personal attacks, or anything that might be interpreted as one.
I get reported for far less w/no investigation. Honestly, I'm 99% positive it's all automated or run by liberals. One of the two.
11/24/2018 06:39 AMPosted by McCloud
I get reported for far less w/no investigation. Honestly, I'm 99% positive it's all automated or run by liberals. One of the two.

As soon at you bring politics into it you lost. You know it is the "conservatives" who have issues with profanity, sexual innuendo, etc. right? The current forum report and suspension system for this forum is, sadly, not assisted by Automation yet.

Reality is using profanity, insults, harassment, trolling, etc has been against the forum rules forever and people have gotten suspended or banned forever. This has nothing to do with you personally. This is the second time I have seen you say that people are after you, or that Blizzard Forum Mods personally dislike you. If you manage to get reported AND it is upheld, that means you actually somehow crossed the line on the Code of Conduct.
11/24/2018 06:45 AMPosted by MissCheetah
You know it is the "conservatives" who have issues with profanity, sexual innuendo, etc. right?

But isn't saying that exactly the same?

As soon at you bring politics into it you lost.

This is the second time I have seen you say that people are after you, or that Blizzard Forum Mods personally dislike you.

I don't think the Forum Mods do, I just don't think they are paying too close attention with the high volume of forum users the last couple weeks. It's the community. The "have a win" by reporting.

--

You are still my favorite person here. =)

Edit: a for the record I've never swore in-game/forums (unless people think aarrssee is a swear word), harassed or trolled.... hmm I may of indirectly insulted though... yes, I may of done that. What? It's not my fault so many can't handle even the most minor of emotions.
11/24/2018 06:39 AMPosted by McCloud

As soon at you bring politics into it you lost. You know it is the "conservatives" who have issues with profanity, sexual innuendo, etc. right? The current forum report and suspension system for this forum is, sadly, not assisted by Automation yet.

Reality is using profanity, insults, harassment, trolling, etc has been against the forum rules forever and people have gotten suspended or banned forever. This has nothing to do with you personally. This is the second time I have seen you say that people are after you, or that Blizzard Forum Mods personally dislike you. If you manage to get reported AND it is upheld, that means you actually somehow crossed the line on the Code of Conduct.

Trump anti PC

Liberals constantly offended

GG
Here is how left runs mute system

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=p8M2tg2RkIQ

Recognize anyone MissCheetah?
Meteorblade, are you intellectually challenged?

Not by you.
11/24/2018 06:51 AMPosted by McCloud
Edit: a for the record I've never swore in-game/forums (unless people think aarrssee is a swear word), harassed or trolled.... hmm I may of indirectly insulted though... yes, I may of done that. What? It's not my fault so many can't handle even the most minor of emotions.

This idea that people are somehow unable to handle emotions is kind of silly. Not liking someone who is a jerk is not "emotional". Once upon a time if you were invited to a dinner party and intentionally said things to piss people off, you never got invited back. Social consequences.

Somehow people have forgotten how to interact with others in a civil way. Pissing people off should not be a goal. or celebrated as some do online.

What is funny, is most of the "crying" I see, is by the people who got suspended, banned, or otherwise silenced. They can't handle it when they are socially rejected for being a jerk.

Is it really that hard to be civil, or even nice, to people? Just act like you would in a family friendly mixed gathering of strangers - which is what the Internet is.