New 4-man Group Comp

General Discussion
I can't tell you how amazed I am by this discovery. Let me first list the 4 classes for this comp:

Witch Doctor - Jade Harvest
Crusader - Condemn
Necromancer - Pestilience (DPS)
Monk - zMonk (Support)

Let me now explain how this comp works. Necro is the RGK. WD & Sader are the trash killers. Monk is support or "z".

All party members get two buffs. Laws of Valor - Unstoppable Force & Big Bad Voodoo - Jungle Drums.

Sader acts as the pull class to pull all trash monsters to the zMonk. zMonk can sit on an Elite group. WD should be by the zMonk dotting everything. Necro is just waiting to burst on signal.

On a count or signal the WD pops Big Bad Voodoo when Necro is going to burst = Lance+LOTD. With the 2 buffs from Laws of Valor & Big Bad Voodoo, the Necro will decimate everything. Remember Laws of Valor is a 24/7 buff. The two buffs gives the Necro a 23% attack speed buff. For example without this buff, he could not kill a 110 elite but WITH this buff he will kill a 120 elite. that's how insane this comp is. I haven't done the exact math but I averaged it out.

That's not the only benefit from this comp. I've been playing Jade awhile now... almost a year, and didn't discover this until a couple days ago. Jade dot dmg is dramatically increased by 10 fold because of Laws of Valor. I'm not even sure what's going on with it. I don't know if Condemn is triggering my dots to proc faster or if it's the Laws of Valor buff. All I can say is that Condemn Sader + Jade WD has a synergy that has not been spoken of anywhere I can find on Google. This synergy just destroys trash everywhere. It's actually pretty insane when you try it.

Note: I did read a thread back in 2014 about how AS was stronger for Jade builds, but I guess nobody paid any attention to that small insight. We'll, I'm here to say that it's very relevant.

I've only been testing this at GR100 with players that only have about 1000-1500 paragon but it has been amazing. We just rip through the greater rift. Bare in mind that none of us even have augments.

Note: Every build for the classes for this comp is standard except for WD. I will write a guide soon and post it here. Basically, you need to switch out Horrify with Big Bad Voodoo - Jungle Drums for the Jade Harvest build and add the passive rites

I will add an in-depth build soon for WD.
Way cool, thanks for cluing us in. It's great to see different classes and/or new builds in new comps.. although will poor monks ever get to do anything besides support? :)
Well in ptr solo monk Goes 130+
11/25/2018 01:41 AMPosted by robavatar

with 5k paragon my DH could do that too...........
lets get real 2k below paragon cant do 130
11/25/2018 01:56 AMPosted by ChampionNova
11/25/2018 01:41 AMPosted by robavatar

with 5k paragon my DH could do that too...........
lets get real 2k below paragon cant do 130

^ 2k paragon has cleard GR150 so ??? you are thinking wrong sir

you just need to keep putting them keys in within 1000 or 2000 keys ull get it even with 1k just about that rift with the correct mob type and correct map and good pylon placements so everything is perfect and you will get the clear its called sit in menus game what i mean by menus you open the key check what you got then if it don't have anything you want you leave game so your now back in menus to repeat the process untill you get wht you want welcome to the D3 pushing " ENDGAME "
and to the XP comp its gonna be 1zmonk 2 impales zbarb 115's or this setup

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opZmWBMwjTc <PTR

RIP necro :)
11/25/2018 05:33 AMPosted by Silent
RIP necro :)

This alone is one of the reasons we may not see actual change, and nerfs will come swinging.

11/24/2018 10:44 PMPosted by Fullbringer
Witch Doctor - Jade Harvest
Crusader - Condemn
Necromancer - Pestilience (DPS)
Monk - zMonk (Support)

Nah. You have to understand one thing. With these buffs you can make prolly like 20 compositions for say 120, than say 10 for 130's, than you will endup with 2 for 140+, and 1 being simply better. Don't get excited because of 120's or 130's, overall ceiling went up.