It's going to be good - Kripparrian approves.

General Discussion
Kripp "I'm the best player in the world in several mobile games" Kripparian

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-4ECpUg-SI

"The communities been so outspoken about this that we should be able to get what ever we want out of it."

Yeah, I don't think so.
Doesn't matter who approves of the game or how good the game really is. That game could stand on its own merits and make Blizz a ton of money. But that doesn't mean that everyone needs to be a sheep and love it.
Kripparian also approves of falafel and orange juice, that doesn't make them instantly good.
whos Kripparian? is a better question n response...never heard of him in my 31 years of life thus far....
I'm not watching that, he's going to say whatever at this point to farm clicks and get that money.

I hate the term 'content creator' also.

I do like some guys who do Diablo vids though.
"Like I'm the best player in the world in several mobile games, sometimes at the same time. I take it very seriously, I know what works I know what doesn't work. I know what will make you guys happy, I know what will make you guys upset."

Whoa, he is the best mobile gamer in the world and because of that he's some sort of social networking genius that has the ability to multitask.

I'm not the biggest fan of Kripparrian, he's incredibly boring and plays mostly garbage, but he's good at what he does. I didn't have much against him personally. However this just comes off as idiotic and arrogant. If people don't like Mobile as a platform chances are they wont like mobile Diablo, it's not hard to understand. This dude is arguing that he likes mobile games and because of that, so will you. I really hope his fans aren't following him for any form of deep thought.
He use to be really sarcastic, cant tell in this video if he is or not, having not watched his stuff since early D3.

That said, the game could be the best diablo ever, it isn't, and will still suck because of the control scheme. Touch controls are trash and your thumbs even sit on the screen you use to see the game. It is mind blowing how people accept this way to play games. Next time your playing your PS4 just put a giant potted plant over 1/3 of the tv and tell me how that feels.
what a shill.
Kripparian has become a shill.
Good for him on his giving approval on a game I don't care about. Let me point at the stack of cares I have for his opinion *points at empty space*
And he admits he spends 1,000's on mobile games...

Nothing...wrong...with..that?
Kripp cheated his way through D3 hardcore

He’s a shill

He’s also an arrogant dip !@#$ I’d have no problem smacking the hell out of if ever given the chance

And knowing he approved this makes me hate the game even more just for that fact.
Who's this Kripp? I've watched Diablo 3 videos here and there, and I've NEVER heard of this guy.
11/09/2018 09:41 PMPosted by Trolliosis
Kripparian also approves of falafel and orange juice, that doesn't make them instantly good.

To be fair I love falafel and orange juice. But I don't do mobile gaming, zero interest in it whatsoever.
11/09/2018 10:40 PMPosted by Odie
Kripp cheated his way through D3 hardcore

He’s a shill

He’s also an arrogant dip !@#$ I’d have no problem smacking the hell out of if ever given the chance

And knowing he approved this makes me hate the game even more just for that fact.

True story, when kripp was making his final prep work to push for the hell diablo kill hardcore, he was boosting other characters to have other max level options in case he died. He was doing the leveling exploit, which involved having a decently geared 60 character. I had boosted him on his stream using my female barb for several hours. Cant remember the exact exploit, something to so with zulton khuul or act 2. Funny though
I don't care how good of a game D:I is, the problem is that D3 is essentially abandonware, and the series as a whole is basically dead.

I wouldn't mind a mobile title coming out for an IP that's thriving, but that's not Diablo. They need to get the main series revived and back to life before they should be worrying about a mobile title. I feel like that's my problem with it distilled to its most basic.

We need some actual real content, whether that's new D3 content, a D4 announcement, remastered classic titles, but a mobile game isn't equivalent to main series content.
Regarding Kripp's quote "I'm the best player in the world in several mobile games." Which ones?
11/03/2018 10:39 AMPosted by Moose
Kripp "I'm the best player in the world in several mobile games" Kripparian

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-4ECpUg-SI

"The communities been so outspoken about this that we should be able to get what ever we want out of it."

Yeah, I don't think so.
downvoted op
12/03/2018 10:02 PMPosted by Steppinrazor
Regarding Kripp's quote "I'm the best player in the world in several mobile games." Which ones?

Does it matter? Saying you are the best at mobile gaming will just get you laughed at by most gamers since we all know winning in mobile gaming means you simply paid more money. So it just means he is a huge whale, a huge sucker.
12/03/2018 10:16 PMPosted by Ziegfried
12/03/2018 10:02 PMPosted by Steppinrazor

Does it matter? Saying you are the best at mobile gaming will just get you laughed at by most gamers since we all know winning in mobile gaming means you simply paid more money. So it just means he is a huge whale, a huge sucker.
like ALL mobile afk gamers. if ya call it actual gameplay. lol while we talking about games. since when did fun die out and extinct itself ?