Give us Diablo 2 Remaster

General Discussion
and I am happy.
Many do, me too. But your post is only not constructive spamming.
You are the reason why their employees don't listen nor read the forums.
11/08/2018 02:02 AMPosted by Olbat
Many do, me too. But your post is only not constructive spamming.
You are the reason why their employees don't listen nor read the forums.

Lol, your response made me laugh. Not because it was funny but because of how big of a !!%*@@## you are. Cheers.
Agree:

BUT say D2LoD or I can see them only doing the D2 part xD
and add following things:

- Bank from D3
- Add rifts and greater rifts as an extra

Loot table should be the same as it was.
Rifts have a random loot table.
The higher the Greater rift, the higher the drop % for a higher rune.

A man can only dream :'(
I agree, a diablo2 remaster would be great. I would also play a diablo1 remaster is thats not too much to ask .
Seeing how we are getting SC and WC3 remastered/remade, I think its really likely we will see D1 or D2 get the same treatment eventually. Hopefully in the next couple of years.
I really dont know if they even own the old code from Diablo 2. If they dont they need to rebuild the whole game. That could either take allot of time considering they make improvements to the game. If they have the code they could but i believe someone posted that they dont have the code. Really dont know if it will happen any time soon.
They probably finished the remaster a good while ago, they just haven't gotten the approval to announce anything about it;
11/08/2018 03:15 AMPosted by Hartii
Seeing how we are getting SC and WC3 remastered/remade, I think its really likely we will see D1 or D2 get the same treatment eventually. Hopefully in the next couple of years.

That wont cut it.

D2 remaster in Q1 2018.
11/08/2018 01:58 AMPosted by Duul
and I am happy.

after I saw the new remastered version of WC3, I even more wanted a D2 remaster! :D
I think they'd have to rebuild D2 from the ground up since they don't have any of the source code. It'd be more of a Diablo 2 Remake*
I just bought D2 and LoD via their shop. The CDs from years past are looong gone. The game really still makes me happy. Hopefully a remaster of D2 is on their table.
I would honestly pay a hundred bucks for a remaster D2. I sink money in other games being developed. So I would definitely pay for a game I know I already love and adore,
i will dream to have Diablo 2 Remaster lod patch 1.09 classic 1.06