Option to toggle on/off Superforms

PTR Feedback 2.6.4
Please, could there be an option to toggle on and off at will superform visual as in Barbarian and Crusader Akarat Champion, for example?

I would so much love to see Seeker of Light armor design in action instead of Akarat's form! Same with all the other great armor designs.

Thank you!
Strongly second this, along with Archon, and Bone Armor
Agreed.

I'm really not a fan of that big toxic waste metal can that almost every Crusader build forces me into.:P
A toggle I can get behind, removal no. Good suggestion OP
I've been asking for this for years, I don't think they'll ever do it. The superforms are simply awful specially Akarat and Bone Armor.
definitely!
They should be like Sonya (female barbarian) of heroes of the storm. When she uses wrath of berserker she just gets bigger (like 30% bigger).
Toggle is a great idea, if you like the look of the superforms leave it on, if not turn it off. Everyone wins. Also because I do like transmogrifying my gear, maybe a few feminine choices for crusader armor. I mean Barabarian has some more feminine options but the sader doesnt? And all the other classes have tanky/feminine options for chest transmogs. Just a couple would be nice for the sader.
11/28/2018 02:11 AMPosted by Nienna
Toggle is a great idea, if you like the look of the superforms leave it on, if not turn it off. Everyone wins. Also because I do like transmogrifying my gear, maybe a few feminine choices for crusader armor. I mean Barabarian has some more feminine options but the sader doesnt? And all the other classes have tanky/feminine options for chest transmogs. Just a couple would be nice for the sader.

Exactly my thoughts! I do love some of the transmogs available for female crusader though, but I' like seeing some more femenine options too.
I think having an option for seeing or not superforms would suit everyone's needs. :)