Comment Card

General Discussion
Since you guys don't have comment cards. I'll just post on forums. You guys need to give MissCheetah a raise or bonus. She is the only MVP I've seen on these forums, in which there isn't a blue in sight. Are you guys seriously being silent on purpose? Is this a PR scheme to try and wait till the dust settles. Its a pretty big hole you guys have dug since the announcement of D: Immortal. It's hard for MissCheetah to make the situation better because even she doesn't have all the information to give to us. Please give your customers something besides WE HEAR YOU. It has been almost a month now and I'm tired of reading up on "leaked" information.
Lmao. Where to begin...mvps are not Actiblizz employees.

But yes, I would vote MsCheetah as the official forum mod. Blues have been missing in action for the past decade.
MC is a he, not a she I think. Miss doesn’t mean missis.

I like him, just not when he starts going she determining what speech is correct, what dress code is appropriate, what is cultural appropriation, etc...

Blizzard should at least pay him. He does help on forums occasionally.
11/24/2018 07:54 AMPosted by Hellsspawn
Please give your customers something besides WE HEAR YOU. It has been almost a month now and I'm tired of reading up on "leaked" information.

I will agree on this part. I would really like to see a statement from Mgt.

You guys need to give MissCheetah a raise or bonus.

A 50% raise from $0 is still $0. MVPs don't work for Blizzard and have no powers besides green text. I CAN get in touch with Nevalistis, but that does not help in this situation. This is way above her head.
11/24/2018 08:27 AMPosted by MissCheetah

A 50% raise from $0 is still $0. MVPs don't work for Blizzard and have no powers besides green text. I CAN get in touch with Nevalistis, but that does not help in this situation. This is way above her head.

Then we can double it !!! :D
11/24/2018 08:27 AMPosted by MissCheetah
Please give your customers something besides WE HEAR YOU. It has been almost a month now and I'm tired of reading up on "leaked" information.

I will agree on this part. I would really like to see a statement from Mgt.

Plus Nevalistis won't be back until at least Monday. She's been on a 2 week hiatus, probably thinking this is all gonna blow over before she gets back in the office. Boy, won't she be surprised.
11/24/2018 08:22 AMPosted by Midnight
MC is a he, not a she I think. Miss doesn’t mean missis.

I like him, just not when he starts going she determining what speech is correct, what dress code is appropriate, what is cultural appropriation, etc...

Blizzard should at least pay him. He does help on forums occasionally.

what a dumb thing to say.

Miss Cheetah is a lady, of course.
11/24/2018 08:31 AMPosted by BagboyBrown
Plus Nevalistis won't be back until at least Monday. She's been on a 2 week hiatus, probably thinking this is all gonna blow over before she gets back in the office. Boy, won't she be surprised.

Not really two weeks. She took off the Friday before Thanksgiving week for travel then took off Thanksgiving week. She had the flights books way back this summer so I really don't think it is related.

I also don't think SHE expected it to blow over. She knows better. Now, the senior mgt who are obviously not in touch with the Community. Yeah, they may have expected it to blow over. So very wrong if they think that.

11/24/2018 08:34 AMPosted by dogma420

I could be an actual cat and spayed/neutered for all it matters on the internet. I don't get wrapped up in how people online refer to me. I answer to "MC, "hey you", "the green", etc. Does not really matter at all so long as people avoid harassment/name calling.
Miss doesn’t mean missis

11/24/2018 08:44 AMPosted by MissCheetah
11/24/2018 08:31 AMPosted by BagboyBrown

Not really two weeks. She took off the Friday before Thanksgiving week for travel then took off Thanksgiving week. She had the flights books way back this summer so I really don't think it is related.

I also don't think SHE expected it to blow over. She knows better. Now, the senior mgt who are obviously not in touch with the Community. Yeah, they may have expected it to blow over. So very wrong if they think that.

11/24/2018 08:34 AMPosted by dogma420

I could be an actual cat and spayed/neutered for all it matters on the internet. I don't get wrapped up in how people online refer to me. I answer to "MC, "hey you", "the green", etc. Does not really matter at all so long as people avoid harassment/name calling.

gotcha.

Miss doesn’t mean missis

^ this kind of quote is what I'm talking about.... it should be:

"Ms. doesn't mean Mrs." little kids and their improper English for the world....please poster, stay in school, for the love of humanity.

IF you want to spell Mrs. out, and you shouldn't, it would be 'missus' not the way you spelled it.

'missis' isn't a word...
11/24/2018 08:44 AMPosted by MissCheetah

What are your thoughts on the familiarity of complete strangers calling you out by name in OPs with judgements/suggestions on your private/professional life?

These posts always feel a little cringey to me. I suppose some of it comes with the non-job, but still...
11/24/2018 12:13 PMPosted by dogma420
'missis' isn't a word...

What about Mrs.Sipi?
*ba-dumfh tsssss*
Since you guys don't have comment cards. I'll just post on forums. You guys need to give MissCheetah a raise or bonus. She is the only MVP I've seen on these forums, in which there isn't a blue in sight. Are you guys seriously being silent on purpose? Is this a PR scheme to try and wait till the dust settles. Its a pretty big hole you guys have dug since the announcement of D: Immortal. It's hard for MissCheetah to make the situation better because even she doesn't have all the information to give to us. Please give your customers something besides WE HEAR YOU. It has been almost a month now and I'm tired of reading up on "leaked" information.

!@#$ off