Thank for for RIP rat runs

PTR Feedback
Thank you! Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!
These changes arn't ripping rat runs, just giving other options.

Rat runs are still going to be popular since they are widely known and the group itself is pretty stable and safe.
So what are the current promising alternatives?
rat runs will still dominate with the current ptr buffs....
11/27/2018 09:03 PMPosted by Dragonmaster
These changes arn't ripping rat runs, just giving other options.

Rat runs are still going to be popular since they are widely known and the group itself is pretty stable and safe.

I beg the differ. If the Talrasha buffs goes live, we won't see rats again. My group and i are currently doing 120s in 3-5 mins with 2 wiz 1 sader and 1 zbarb. I estimate with around 1500-2k paragon the same can be done in season on 110-114s.
11/28/2018 08:50 AMPosted by Achilles
2 wiz 1 sader and 1 zbarb

can we see a planner of the builds being used?
My group and i are currently doing 120s in 3-5 mins
3-5mins is quite a bit slower than Rat Runs, which are steady 2-3mins. Are you earning 4 trillion xp per hour this way? I doubt it....
11/28/2018 10:14 AMPosted by Emay
My group and i are currently doing 120s in 3-5 mins
3-5mins is quite a bit slower than Rat Runs, which are steady 2-3mins. Are you earning 4 trillion xp per hour this way? I doubt it....

110-112 in 2-3 is better xp than 120 in 5. I mean, we are taking 5% per GR level increase vs time per run value. I think rats will still be best, but I think that metric tons of people - from these few who will play - will jump on anything that gives alternative to Necro. If charge barb, Sader, wiz and monk get a way to speed runs, even with slightly less xp per hour, they will take it.
What main stat level were these runa made at? What exp could be expected from them say first week of a season before GG gear,gem levels and augments are taken into consideration. Because in a season only a select few could hit 3k+ para. Due to time constraints else where.

So have these runs been tested at 400,1000,1800 or so with gem levels appropriate to that point in the season.

Because we know rats 100s can we run within 3-4 days and sub 1k para. But DPS gems don't scale easy in rats past 100 unless your running meta along with it.