No Immortal on PC.

General Discussion
1 2 3 26 Next
Highly Rated
Nov 2 1785
No plans for immortal on PC. The audience yelled boo. Many of us. Not a single cheer. I am immensely disappointed. I feel like they abandoned the entire Diablo community. Nothing for us at all. I have actually been crying. I don't know what else to say.
Highly Rated
11/02/2018 01:26 PMPosted by MissCheetah
No plans for immortal on PC. The audience yelled boo. Many of us. Not a single cheer. I am immensely disappointed. I feel like they abandoned the entire Diablo community. Nothing for us at all. I have actually been crying. I don't know what else to say.

Damn. That is intense. Are your opinions at least held in higher regard since you are MVP? Can you not talk to them to let them know how disappointed we all are?
Highly Rated
Time for some sweet PoE
Highly Rated
Yep, we all pretty much feel that way right now.
Highly Rated
Diablo belongs on the PC first and foremost.
Highly Rated

Not even any mention of D3 druid or D2 remaster?
Highly Rated
11/02/2018 01:27 PMPosted by TardarSauce

Damn. That is intense. Are your opinions at least held in higher regard since you are MVP? Can you not talk to them to let them know how disappointed we all are?

I think multiple threads and a now limit reached press F for respect's thread get that to them.
Highly Rated
The 'Out of season april fool's joke' got me.
Highly Rated
https://clips.twitch.tv/PunchyImpossibleCoyoteYouWHY

It's a bit loud... Hot damn.
Highly Rated
The Blizzard I grew up with is dead.
Highly Rated

Miss Cheetah, I am so sorry. You have been nothing but a rock to the whole Diablo community for years. We all feel your pain.
I guess I should count myself lucky that I can still play Hearthstone on my PC.

*Sigh*
Highly Rated
When I typed a few years ago that Blizzard had declared open war on their original fans I was downvoted to hell.

Today I stand vindicated by history.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Glm8pc0fDUc a link for the boos